After My Ex?

SoShi Life~

" Who are you girls? " asked Jessica.

" Let me introduce you to, Kara. I'm Gyuri, the leader. This is Hara, Jiyoung is the one checking Donghae oppa out. Nicole is the one batting her lashes at Onew and that is Seugyeon. Anymore questions? " said Gyuri.

" Yea! Why is Jiyoung trying to steal my Donghae! And I know Hara! She's with Jonghyun oppa! " said Jessica.

" Hey, Sica unnie! Sorry but I broke up with Jonghyun! He's too clingy although he's good looking. I prefer Junhyung. He's a better er and kisser! " said Hara.

" Yah! GU HARA! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT! HYUNG MUST BE SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT BY NOW! I'M GOING TO GET YOU!!! " Onew snapped at Hara.

" Oppa~ Don't be angry! " cooed Nicole and kisses Onew's lips. Onew somehow responded pretty soon. Jessica was furious looking at that but she got even more furious when Jiyoung started Making out with Donghae but apparently Donghae was trying to push her away!

" Onew oppa~ There's no need for Jonghyun oppa to be sitting in a corner crying right now. He's found a new girl. Her name's Hyuna! She's hot. Makes me want to develop a nicer body. Maybe I should diet or go for a job. " informed Onew while asking the other girls for advice.

" Jessica-ah! What are you doing out here? Class started. Prof. Park is looking for you and Donghae. You're both late! Oh! Hara! It's you! ^^ " Called out Tiffany.

" Annyeong Fany! " Greets Hara.

" Oppa! Why didn't you kiss me back? " questions Jiyoung to Donghae.

" I'm sorry, Jiyoung. But my heart belongs to only Jessica" said Donghae and walks to Jessica and wraps arm around waist.

" You'll regret it!!! " Screamed Jiyoung and ran off crying.

" Jiyoung! Wait Up!! " yelled Seugyeon and ran after Jiyoung.

" So, Onew oppa? How was I? " said Nicole

" Awesome! Clubbing tonight? " asked Onew

" You've forgotten about Sica already? I can't believe you, Oppa! " said Tiffany

" Hyung! I think you better go! The Security Guards are coming for you! " said Wooyoung and kisses Fany's cheek.

" Hold it! Are you two.. DATING? Fany! WHAT ABOUT SIWON!? " Asked Onew.

" He's With Sandara of 2NE1. Good riddance. She's a player so he'll learn! " said Tiffany.

" Sir, you have to leave now. Or we will have to withdraw you by ourselves " Approached the Security Guards.

" Alright, Alright! I'm coming! Bye, Nicole Babe! " said Onew and kisses Nicole on the lips passionately. Onew touches Nicole's and leaves Seoul University for Shine Brightly University.

" Let's head girls! Hara, get Jiyoung and Seugyeon here. We're late for our MV Recording of ' Step ' " commanded Gyuri.

" Nae, Unnie! " Obbeys Hara and playfully salutes Gyuri. Hara runs in the direction Seugyeon and Jiyoung ran to earlier.

" Let's go too , oppa! " said Jessica to Donghae. " Okay, babe! We're late. Bye Gyuri! It was nice meeting you and your girls " said Donghae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Well, Well!

Those Two Girls Were Jiyoung and Nicole.

Hope This Chapter Is Okay.

JeTiFied Had To Sleep So I Had To Update In Her Place. Hope You Liked It.

We Might Update Not In Dialouge Style Starting From Now.

Hope Readers Don't Mind~

We Updated Two Times Today. I Might Not Be Able To Update Next Week Because I've Got Exams.

I'm In 7th Grade. Form 1~

Please Subscribe, Comment and REPEAT!!!!

 

MeganSica