Goodbye Tiffany!

SoShi Life~

Wooyung brought Tiffany to the beach but Tiffany was crying her eyes out

 

Tiffany: How could he do this to me T.T * sob *

Wooyoung: Fany-ah! Please stop crying * kisses Fany's lips *

Tiffany: Op-opp-oppa! * shock *

Wooyoung: Tiffany! Saranghae!

Tiffany: * smiles * I Love You Too! ^^

 

Tiffany jumps on Wooyoung and they roll around on the sand kissing

They start hooking up and Wooyoung slips his hands under Tiffany's T-shirt and unlatching her bra.

When Wooyoung finally unlatched Tiffany's bra. Tiffany snapped back into reality and realized they couldn't do this on a beach.. Passerbys will see them. So she gently pushed Wooyoung away giving him a look that said " let's do this at your place " Wooyoung immediately accepted. So they got up and walked to Wooyoung's house.

Siwon was watching all this happening from afar... He and Sandara were going to have some fun to check out each other's skills. Siwon was walking by with Sandara when all this was happening.

 

-----------------------------------------------

I Believe There is no need for me to explain what happened with WooFany. So I'll Go On To SiDara~

------------------------------------------------

 

Sandara: Umma.. Appa! I'm home!

Mrs. Park: Your father went our darling and... Oh~ Who is this gorgeous man, Baby?

Sandara: Umma.. I would like to introduce you to Siwon!

Mrs. Park: Hello There, Siwon. How long have you been dating Sandara? =)

Siwon: Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Park * bows 90 degrees *

Mrs. Park: Now now now! No need to be formal...

Sandara whispering to her mum : Umma, can we have some privacy please.. We wanna... ...

Mrs. Park whispering in Dara's ear: Oh! Araso.. Mienhe.. Language, dear! ^^

Mrs. Park: Alright. I'm going out with my friends Dara! You and Siwon enjoy yourselves... I'll be home late. Or maybe even not home at all * winks * Enjoy your night...

Siwon: Thank you, Mrs. Park. Enjoy your night! * waves and bows *

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

The Next Part Is Of SiDara~

Updating Three Times Again Today ^^

 

MeganSica