Admitting Your Love! But what does it get you?

SoShi Life~

Jessica and her friends practiced until 8 pm. Then she decided it was late! so they stopped training.

 

Jessica Thinking: I wonder if Donghae oppa is online..

 

Jessica logs into Chatroom World

 

- You've Got A Friend Request -

 

Jessica clicks on the ' open ' button and looks for Donghae's Screen Name. But she only finds, JessicaSaranghaePleaseAcceptMe! But soon she realizes this Screen Name is suppose to mean something~

 

Jessica Thinking: BWOH! Oppa, Loves Me!? Andwae. * Clicks Accept *

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

I was waiting for Jessica to accept my friend request and we could chat. I was falling asleep when my laptop rang * Ding * . I quickly woke up and saw that Jessica had finally accepted my Friend Request. I was going to private chat with her when suddenly she private chatted first. the chat stated :

 

END OF DONGHAE'S POV

 

 

PrincessJung♥ Has Joined The Chat

 

Jessica,Saranghae.PleaseAcceptMe: Annyeong Sica! ^^

PrincessJung♥: Oppa! ANDWAE! I can't accept you. Mienhe.. I'm dating Onew oppa! The guy you saw me with just now! Why! Why would you fall for me! Wae!?

Jessica,Saranghae.PleaseAcceptMe: Bwoh! But Jessica! I sincerely love you. Please! Why can't you accept me!? WAE! Because of that Onew? WHY! I'm so much better looking that him!

PrincessJung♥: Because I ED Him!!!

Jessica,Saranghae.PleaseAcceptMe: Bw-Bwoh!!!

PrincessJung♥: We ed last night! YES! We ED! AND IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!! I'M HAPPY WITH HIM!

Jessica,Saranghae.PleaseAcceptMe: Can't you give me one chance? Let's - Let's Tonight!!! I'm coming over to your place now!

 

Jessica,Saranghae.PleaseAcceptMe Has Left The Chat

 

PrincessJung♥: BWOH! ANDWAE! ! He's really coming over!

 

-------------------------------

 

You all should know what's going to happen next right?

I'm updating Three times today! ^^

 

MeganSica