Yoona Interested In Donghae? Cheating On Taecyeon?!

SoShi Life~

CEO: Welcome To SM Entertainment, Girls! I would like to make certain that I do not allow any antics and..

Sunny: Uncle?

CEO: Sunny? Lee SoonKyu? What are you doing here? Don't tell me you've decided to join SM Entertainment? Did your parents allow this? >,<

Sunny: Uncle, You're the CEO Of SM Entertainment? How come you never mentioned it? >M<

CEO: How come you're here!

Sunny: I'm here to become a member of Girls' Generation. And yes, Daddy and mummy said it was okay!

Taeyeon: Sir, May we start? Or shall we come back after you're done talking with your.. Niece?

CEO: Oh! It's okay! We may start now! Okay, Since you've all passed. Oh yes, take a seat. How rude of me! Erm... Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon: Yes, Sir?

CEO: I see you've received good reviews on your dancing skills.. We'll nickname you Dancing Queen! Is that alright?

Hyoyeon: Awesome!!

CEO: Sunny, you're the Aegyo Queen for being so good at doing Aegyo~

Sunny: Gomawo, Uncle ^^

CEO: Yuri, Black Pearl! Yoona, Deer Yoona, Sehyun, Maknae and Sooyoung? Sooyoung? Where are you?

Sooyoung On Phone: Hello Domino's Pizza? I would like to order two Large Pizzas with all the toppings you can put on top..

CEO: Guess I'll have to call her the Shikshin then o.O

Jessica: Great, we've all got nicknames now. Sir, when is our next debut?

CEO: You're debuting with your new song ' The Boys ' ~ We've written out the song, composed and all! We were waiting for 9 Members.. Now we've got it.. Here are the lyrics.. Go practice. I'll see you in a few days for recording the Music Video! Goodbye! And Sunny... We need to talk later at home!

----------------------------------------

All The 9 Members Go To Sica's House To Practice The Song Lyrics When She Sees Someone Unexpected Standing At The Doorstep

 

Donghae sees Jessica and her friends approaching

 

Donghae: Jessica! You haven't added me yet!

Jessica: Mienhe, oppa! I couldn't find it.

Donghae: That's okay! I added you already. And I changed my name..

Jessica: Really? What did you change it to?

Donghae: when you go online and accept it. You'll see! >_^

Jessica: Araso! Oh, Donghae Oppa! Meet my new friends! This is Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yoona!

Donghae: Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Donghae ibnida * bows *

Yoona: Oooh~ A cute one! Jessica, who is this awfully handsome man?

Jessica: Yah! Hands off! I'm sure this handsome man already has a girlfriend!

Yoona: * pouts * Jinja oppa? =(

Donghae: Nope. I'm single! But waiting for the girl of my dreams to accept me * gives Sica a look but She wasn't looking *

Yoona: Who is she? Who is she? I'm more beautiful for sure!

Donghae: I'm not so sure about that! I met her in a Cafe. She was one hot babe!

Hyoyeon: Guys.. I think we should start rehearsing.. These lines are major hard! >.<

Sooyoung: Yea Unnie.. It is! -.-

Donghae: Okay, I'll leave you guys alone to rehearse.. Jessica, remember to Chat with me later in Chatroom World! * winks * * walks away *

Yoona: -sigh - He's so dreamy~`~

Yuri: YAH! IM YOONA! Snap Out Of It!!! You've already got a boyfriend!

Yoona: Darn! I forgot about Taecyeon! Fine! * pouts *

 

The Girls Start Rehearsing

 

Jessica: So, here's how it goes. We start with. I can tell you're looking at me I know what you see! Any closer and you'll feel the heat. Then I go, GG.Then we all continue, You don't have to pretend like you didn't notice me! Every look will make it hard to breath! Then mine, T, R, X. Then Us .. Bring The Boys OUt!

Sooyoung: Yah! Unnie, You're good at this!

Jessica: Years of practice. Let's continue okay?

 

The girls continue practicing while Donghae sits at home waiting for Jessica to accept his request in Chatroom World

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

What A Boring Ep!

Next One Is Of Sica and Donghae Chatting!

 

MeganSica