You are my sunshine~

PROJECT WENRENE

Title: You are my sunshine

Au: N/A

TW: N/A

Tags: Fluff

Prompt: Seungwan trying to wake up Joohyun but her efforts end up being fruitless. As a last resort, Seungwan gets up real close to Joohyun's face and shouts "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE. MY ONLY SUNSHINE....."

Wordcount: 891


Seungwan slowly opens her eyes, newly awoken by her deep slumber. Her body feels tired, fatigued, a predictable outcome after they just celebrated the night away after she had just made a comeback to the public after months upon months of an indefinite hiatus.

Seungwan remembered the happy, blissful faces of luvies who came to watch their performance- seeing how relieved and happy they were to see that she was finally back made her heart swell; it dawned on her again, immediately putting a smile on her face.

She was back.

Seungwan reaches over to the other edge of the bed on instinct, a bit more awake now as the excitement builds up inside her again. "Unnie." She calls. The other girl on the bed who still looked ethereal even with the bed hair and the faint remnants of what seems to be drool, Seungwan couldn't help but stare a bit. "Unnieeee..." She repeats, stretching the word out.

Seungwan sits up, shaking Joohyun in an attempt to wake the older. Joohyun was usually the one who woke everyone up first, but what people didn't know is that Joohyun is hard to get out of bed. Contrary to that, Joohyun found it hard to sleep once she had woken up.

"Unnie let's cook something for the other members!" She happily suggests as she gets ontop of Joohyun's lap, the other groaning in response accompanied with an attempt to get Seungwan off. "Do it on your owwwwwn."  Joohyun whines. 

Seungwan pouts, usually the sight would melt Joohyun and make her give in, but you can't necessarily lose to a weakness when you can't see. With eyes tightly closed, she buries her face against the pillow. A small smile makes its way to her face, Seungwan's energy rubbing off of her. "Come on unnie- it'll be fun! Plus I just came back yesterday, we should celebrate!" 

"We celebrated all night yesterday though." 

"That doesn't matter! Up up!" Joohyun huffs, not responding instead sticking herself against the bed more. Seungwan smacks Joohyun's leg in frustration. She stops to think for a second, trying to think of a way to get her awake. 

Her whole demeanor lights up as she gets off of Joohyun, who in return turns her body, now lying on her stomach against the bed. She runs to he bathroom to get some water to splash on Joohyun- hopefully forcefully waking her up. 

Seungwan wasn't cruel though, and opted to just splash a few drops of water on her unnie. It started with one flick, two flicks, and yet she still wouldn't wake up. With little water left, she decides to dump it all on Joohyun in annoyance. Joohyun paid no mind, smacking her lips together in pleasure as the coldness of the water accompanied by the air conditioner granting her just the perfect temperature to sleep.

Seungwan huffs, a lightbulb lighting up a minute later as she runs to the kitchen grabbing two pans. She enters the room, banging it together watching Joohyun carefully; the banging of metal on metal made alot of noise, so much she thinks she woke up the other members unintentionally. The sound echoes throughout the dorm, making even her squint and yelp as she put a hand on her ear, trying to ease the ringing.

Was she even human? Why is she still not up on her feet?

Seungwan sighs, shoulders slumped feeling dejected. She goes to Joohyun's side of the bed, her face right infront of Joohyun. Joohyun opens one eye a bit just to see what Seungwan was up to, surprised to see her so close. Joohyun suddenly feels tingles and butterflies erupt in her body. 

Red starts to coat her ears and cheeks; just as she was about to reach forward to Seungwan, Seungwan presses against her ear. In the most annoying voice ever, she sings (i.e yells) right in her ear. 

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE~ MY ONLY SUNSHINE~" 

Joohyun's familliar dolphin scream echoes theought the room. 

"Yes!" Seungwan gleefully celebrates, running towards the door. "WAIT RIGHT THERE YOU BRAT!" Joohyun yells. Seungwan laughs, her cheery laugh making Joohyun's heart beat and pound faster somehow making her start to forget the anger that she had just felt.

"C'mon unnie! You're finally awake let's cook breakfast!" 

Joohyun huffs, Seungwan now in the kitchen. Joohyun stops for a few seconds as  she chuckles to herself, looking down on the bedsheet as her own pounding heartbeat echoed in her ears. She remembered Seungwan's smile, her laugh, she was happy.

Seungwan was truly happy to be back.

Joohyun gets out of bed, wearing a frown on her face as she goes to the kitchen- finding Seungwan there with an apron on. Seungwan  giggles as she approaches with another apron, hugging Joohyun from the front. Pecking her lips as she masterfully puts it on Joohyun.

"Good morning."

Joohyun rolls her eyes. "Don't think I've forgiven you already brat." 

Seungwan's eyes form little crescents again, the familliar laugh that emanated from her pretty, plump lips sounding like music in Joohyun's ears.

Seungwan was back home.