5

SHINee Hello Baby with ME?

Hey~ i'm going to change some things that is going on this story. first, your name ( ~~~~~~) is going to be changed into Park Hyun-Ae the nick name is Ae. i'm so sorry because i got confused. NOW! Let's head back to the story. 

 

Hyun-Ae POV 

 

it's done! the recording is done. but i am not yet finish. i have to go to the photoshoot with SHINee again! well, it's my luck because there is 5 hot boyband who would accompany me! c'mon everygirl would love to be in my position. 

" Ae noona! Onew hyung is looking for you~" taemin said. okaay.. Onew? i rarely talk to him and he wanted to see me? 

"Ahh okay taemin-ah! where is he?" " he is in the dressing room" 

--- Dressing room 

 

" Onew? you were looking for me?" 

" Ahh yes. come here Ae-ah" he said. i do not know what he had been through but this is so damn weird and awkward. i just have to follow him. i stood next to him, my eyes looking directly with his eyes that is full of anticipation? i don't know! 

" what?" " after this we are going to go to the photoshoot right? would you eat with me after that?" he ask. W-H-A-T? i just knew him for less than 1 month and he ask for a date from the great Park Hyun-Ae? really? this guy? but he is the one who pay it right? 

" okay, i just bring my manager. she will suspect me if i go alone with you." haha nice work hyun. nice! let me see.. i can see dissapointment in his eye? i felt pity for him but what can he expect from me ? 

 

 

 

= I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER AND A SHORT ONE!