GD?

SHINee Hello Baby with ME?

Your Pov-

It's been 3 days when the moment i saw Yoogeun. and let me tell you it is so damn boring. i guess i am to attached to that super duper cute kid. And lucky me when i start to miss him today and i just realize that today is our shooting schedule *Yeay*. 

I arrived here at 7 AM and guess what! the others are already here! i decide to buy some cake for them because i'm an Angel kekeke. but strangely when i go back at our House there  is nobody in there. 

"PD-nim where is the other? " I ask out of my curiosity to the PD-nim but you know what the hell did he answer? well he answer " You have to find them. No clue." He say with a stright face. How am i supposed to find them when i did not know where am i? Argh.. 

Key's POV - 

"We're Here! c'mon lets play Yoogeun!" i literally shouted at all of them including Yoogeun. are you readers wondering where are we? well , we are at the *drums roll* KIDS CAFE~! 

Probably ~~~~~~ is throwing tantrums to the PD right now because we left her. Well who's fault is it? She's late anyway. we supposed to meet at 6:30 AM! not freaking 7 in the morning. But i will respect her because she have a really nice fashion sense and also alot of high heels that i wanted *fangirl scream* 

"Where is ~~~~?" asked the chiken maniac A.K.A Onew. " We left her" i said bluntly to all of them " do she know where are we?" OMG i forgot that one! " Uh-Oh.... N-no." than the flaming charisma say " and how is she going to catch up with us?" " Ahh! Thhe PD! will tell her!" and they all nodded.

"Yooge-AHHHH!" "WHERE THE HELL IS YOOGEUN!?" I SCREAMED UP TO MY LUNGS WHEN I SAW THERE IS NO YOOGEUN! 

YOUR POV~ 

Stupid - PD-NIM! argh i continued to chant that inside my head while walking and kicking some snow. 

*BUMP* "ouch" i winced in pain that hit me and shook all over my body. " YAH! watch where are you go-" " eeh i mean Annyeonghaseo ! Park ~~~~ imnida" i want to curse him so badly but i just realize that he is my sunbae! can you guys guess it? well it is the freaking hot GD! " Anyyeonghaseo ! GD imnida!" he replied back with a smile which takes me to dream land. 

"What are you doing here sunbae?"i ask politely to him "I'm helping you to find where are the others!" woah really? this effin hot person alive is helping me. well i change my mind to you PD!  ILOVEYOU~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Minho's POV

"aish i thought i am going to lose you Yoogeun ah~" when i saw yoogeun is playing inside the playground. While i am watching him play with the other members. my mind is occupied with ~~~~~. How is she g oing to find us? 

---2 Hour passed by---

YOUR POV 

"Kamsamida GD oppa! thank you for the meal and for driving me here!" i say with my smile " Neh, ~~~~ its a pleasure to be with you" he showed his pearly whites. Does he cares about me? if he freakin cares he would not smile like that. that smile makes me want to faint. i waited until he is gone with his car and i shoved my face to the camera and say " I bet the SHINee Appas are worried about me kekeke" Readers, for these past 2 hour i am having a Date lunch with him and we wonders around this place. 

When i enter this kids cafe. somebody shouted " ~~~~~~~ WHere have you been!? " oh my God. please save my ear. 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME! i am confused how to continue this story but i will get it right ! and i promise everyday i will update because its my ONE MONTH HOLIDAY! thanks for the one who is subscribing! please look forward to my story. if you have any questiong don't hestitate to ask in my wall!