I am pretty and i know it

SHINee Hello Baby with ME?

Key's POV 

OMO! SHE IS PARK ~~~~~!!!! the most beautiful solo singer i ever seen! argh i wish she is with us in SM entertainment. curse you YG! ( no offense :) )  as soon as we got kidnapped by the man who had the camera. what a weirdo ! all of us entered the bus because of Jonghyun's idea! but when we entered there is a goddess sitting in the corner of the bus facing the window. i couldn't help my self to look at her. i don't know if she know that i was staring at her at whole time but who cares?  I Look at her from head to toes , but when i see her Shoe.. i could not help my self to stare at those amazing shoe ! 

this is the link of the  shoe:  http://bombod.com/918/luxurious-shoes-collection-by-suecomma-bonnie-platform-lv

a shoe that worthed million of dolars! whoa she is so rich i wonder how much money does she have in her bank account...            

when i was about to say something somebody cursed me out! GAH I WONDER WHO IS HE !!! ohh.. just some random old man who kidnap us with ~~~~sshi  

Your POV 

so here we are in the middle of unknown street. i even does not know where am i. Owh curse you Ms wanna be famous! i am here standing beside key who already looking at me from inside the bus until here.. what is he thinking ? maybe of my shoe ? HAHA i am rich plus pretty and dont forget i am also Famous :)  but i got irritated at him so i just talk to him to make things back to normal.. 

" Hello Key-sshi! what are you looking? you seem to be out of the world?" I say to him. but nothing react he just look at my expensive shoe.  maybe i can shake my feet ? or i can ask him to use my shoe? 

" Key-sshi? you want to use my shoe ? " i ask innocently. and suddenly he say " Whoa nice shoe you got there ~~~~~~-sshi! i wonder how much it cost ? it's look perfect on you! you look gorgeous! " Key told me with a smirk on his face. Fastly i reply to him " naah it's not so expensive as you thought !" but when i say it he murmured " you are a rich girl" then i replied him instead " i know and i love money" he look at me with a weird expression on his face but suddenly i shout " MEET MY BABY NAMED MDB !" i shout which make all of the guys turned to look at me. 

Key's POV

I KNEW IT ! SHE WORE THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHOE I EVER KNOW! GAAAH I WISH I AM HER ! i know that she is talking to me but i just kept quiet and stare the shoe again and when she ask me if i want to wear her shoe . I WOULD SAY YES but she will judge me that i am kind of like Gay or something but just nevermind. She shouted meet my baby named MB its kinda shock the whole crew but i started to think what is MDB ... Million Dollar Baby?  i think YES !

Nobody's POV

all of the people eyes stared at her and when she chuckle they started to ask her what is MDB? but she said Never mind. so there they are entering the Korean's traditional house waiting for the baby to arrive. 

They started to read the comment of their fans 

" I LOVE YOU PARK ~~~~~~~~~~ TAKE CARE OF THE BABY! " she chuckled when she read it as if in her mind it says :  i know you love me! please ask your friend to be my fans too. to gain more money.  

As soon all of them finishin reading their fans comment. they started to clean the house , Jonghyun and Taemin cleaning the Snow outside , Onew and You is      sweeping the floor , while key making a firewood and Minho is cleaning the roof because he is tall kekekeke

"OMO ! OMO ! THE BABY IS HERE !" Taemin shouted which cause every body to run and see the baby. 

Minho's POV 

As soon as we go outside , we saw a baby i think he is 3 / 4 years old but he does look like me !  

" AAAAAA" Both ~~~~ and Key run towards the baby that cause the baby a bit scared. i think ~~~ and Key will make a good couple. Why? well because they like fashion , baby , and I DO NOT KNOW WHY!  

_____________30 minute later_________________

Why the baby wouldn't speak ? 

i carry the baby and use my aegyo to make him comfortable.. but he just go back to ~~~~~~~~-Shhi and say something that all of us aggree " Umma , Umma ! Yeppo Yeppo ! Appa *point me* looks like me. and i dont like it " i just chuckled but saying ~~~~~~sshi is pretty i have to totally agree. She is awarded as the most fashion-able , pretty and georgeous k-pop artist all over korea number 4. Her attendance in here is making my heart fluttered. 

" I know i am pretty Yoogeun-ah !" She said jokingly while carrying Yoogeun. Yoogeun who pinched her cheeks until it turns red it makes her like Blushing that make me think that it is very cute. 

"Yoogeun-ah ! Come to Key Appa !" Key opened his arm wide but Yoogeun just stay still and still hugging ~~~sshi's legs. 

Onew's POV 

"~~~~~-sshi could you help me ? please don't take yoogeun near me  i am afraid" i say to her so that Yoogeun would not come near me.  BUT INSTEAD SHE JUST HOLD YOOGEUN AND TAKE YOOGEUN NEAR ME! 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is . well thanks for the subscribers ! this is my first time kekeke. 

i'll try to make a awesome fic ! :) THANKS