Day 1

SHINee Hello Baby with ME?

Your Pov~ 

here i am standing in my manager office. and listening to my manager as bored as hell
 
" You have to join SHINee hello baby variety show!" my manager said that to me. As usual i will reject the unfamiliar variety show but this HAHA. MONEY makers!. i knew this will bring alot of money to me but i try to nag to her first! maybe my money will be more hehehehe 
 
" WHY?" i said with my nagging , annoying voice as ever. Why? because i want you to gain alot of money! haha i wish she will say that to me.. 
 
"Well, isn't that pretty obvious that you will be more famous?" my famous wannabe manager say. 
 
 
" Before you make decisions i want you to know that you will be with them , staying , sleeping over with them for 3 month" She the famous wannabe say that to me. 
 
Should i put more drama to her? 
 

" i Park ~~~~~ join the SHINee's Hello Baby? are  you even crazy ? why would i join them?"  i yelled as i listened to all of my manager say to me about SHINee's Hello Baby 

i mean it's not like i don't like it but infact i have to Stay with them for 3 months? 

"What about my life? hello people i am a singer too~ i have life too! i have to gain more money for my life. don't they have a life?"  i said to her with my fake angry emotion. Maybe she will say GAIN MORE MONEY! 

"NO YOU HAVE TO JOIN THEM! WE WILL GAIN MORE MONEY! "  my crazy manager yelled to me.  well , isn't that true little miss wanna be famous? 

Money you say? "Wha- Money? how much ? hehe i love money hehe" i laugh devilishli? as i heard the word money ( is there any word called Devilishli? haha) 

" for 3 month you have to stay with them , taking care a baby . and be happy. Because you will gain money ! " my money makers manager told me that and i  giggled all over again because i will gain alot of money and money money . GAH I THINK ABOUT MONEY!~~~~~ MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY~ 

" So , when i start filming?" i ask the wanna be famous girl. there is no way the filming start soon. i mean i have to know a further notice before 2 month they started filming.. 

"Today." My little famous manager say "WHAT?" 

_______________________________________________________

2 hours later

"It's cold brrrrrrr" so here i am , waiting for the Flower Boys to come.  and we will kidnap them. hehe. i wonder if there is a rope using money. hehe. i want if i got using the MONEYROPE. hmm. maybe i should make them? well- OHH i see them. SHINee getting inside the bus. 

"Hyung what are we doing in here? i am afraid!" That Taemin guy say to their hyungs

"hey i think we are not in trouble! there is ~~~~~ Sshi !"  Onew say that to me. and i just put my breath taking smile *SMILE*

"What are we doing in here~~~~Sshi? " Jonghyun asked me. Well isn't that we supposed to film a hello baby variety show? 

just play dumb i say " i do not know. i was compeletely dragged out of my dorm and got kidnap by a rope but the rope is from Money! and i met a very scary guy who put me into this bus." i say sarcastically 

"HAAAAA?" They say all together

that taemin guy is almoust crying i think. hmm lemme check my bag..  *phone , milk , candies* 

"Hey taemin-sshi which one do you want? Milk / candies? " i say trying to be nice. Well i got into tv and with this act i will become more famous.

FAMOUS = MONEY 

" WHOA MILK MILK MILK!" he say to me with the childish expression ever! 

" WELL GUYS WE ARE HERE!" the PD yelled to us.