Chapter 6: hell is about break loose

Highschool Throwdown
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina

 

Monday

 

"So what are you planning to do with that information?" Sana asked

 

We're on our way to the cafeteria discussing what I witnessed at the party. It's been a week since that party happened. And I felt like a criminal hiding this awful secret. 

 

I really don't want to tell anyone what i saw that night, especially to Jinsol, who i just got close to and have been missing since. That night is a chaos:

 

Sana brought me to this party and I don't even know half of these people. We've arrived at Sooyoung's House with loud music blasting throughout and red cups are scattered around the yard. 

 

Eventually after Sana introduced me to Sooyoung she left me 'because she saw Tzuyu. So here I am blatantly ignoring the girl who is casually flirting with me. 

 

Fortunately she also left me and probably saw another target but who am I to care. I sit on the middle of the couch, red cup in my hands and each side of the couch couples are making out. 

 

This is stupid i should've stayed at my house I thought. 

 

After a while I got tired of socializing, so entered the clean and free bathroom. I sat on the bathtub playing with my phone then later on a tall black haired woman came in washing her hands. 

 

She looked at the mirror surprised, probably finally noticed me. "Holy " She said "I'm so attractive" Then she turned and said hey to me. 

 

I awkwardly waved at her, weirded out about the fact that she casually praised herself. We talked then we just started staring at each other, I panicked when she suddenly leaned over to me. 

 

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god is she going to kiss me?!?! no i don't want to be the cause of her cheating on her girlfriend" I was about to push her away when she vomited on the bathtub. 

 

Luckily i dodged it, She passed out in my arms and i don't know what to do. She mumbled something incoherent and I only heard "guest room" "coming babe". So I stood up supporting her with her arms on my shoulder. 

 

After a few minutes of stumbling on the stairs we arrived at the room. I laid her down 'cause she's so damn heavy, she's sitting on the floor so wasted. 

 

I opened the door and peeked. A soft gasp came out of my mouth when I heard a moan and two girls at it. I closed the door shocked at the scene, I saw Jungeun with another girl but I didn't know who she was. Then I looked over at Jinsol with guilt. 

 

Then the rest is history.

 

A snap got me out of my thoughts "Hey Mina. Are you still with me?" I shook off my thoughts and replied "Yeah. And about that night, I don't know what i'm going to do. I'll just let them handle it. After all, I'm just a friend to Jinsol" 

 

We talked about other things after that. And I can't just help but feel guilty for not telling Jinsol the truth. Am i the bad guy here if i didn't tell her? Or am I the good guy? 

 

I just know one thing and that completely bothers me. 

 

-Jinsol POV-

 

It's been half a day since i've left home. Here I am at our old treehouse from the downtown neighborhood. Sooyoung and I always come h

Please log in to read the full chapter