Chapter 4: It's not a party without chaos

Highschool Throwdown
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jung Jinsol

 

My Highschool life is unbelievably perfect, I got the grades, the scholarship, the captain position, my friends, and especially I got the girl. Kim Jungeun is the dream that I never thought I'll ever get. And because of her I never want to wake up from that dream. 

 

Our first meeting is superrrrrrrrr awkwarddddd and I was so embarrassed, I want to erase that moment from my memory. But thinking about it, it's kinda a funny story. And it's the day I met the love of my life. Let me tell you that story. 

 

Flashback weeeeee

 

Our practice just ended a while ago, and I'm still practicing on our field. Passing the tryouts in my dream school is all I ever wanted aside from getting that scholarship and the captain position. But when I met her things changed. 

 

I kept my eye on her since the first day of school. Not like the stalking way btw. I just keep noticing her everywhere I go, she's just so breathtakingly beautiful. I never made a move on her 'cause I think she has a boyfriend. She's always with that guy. I scoffed thinking about her with that tall lanky guy. 

 

I'm practicing kicking the ball into the net when I saw her again. Across from the field looking ethereal as ever. Wearing a striped shirt tucked in her pants, her wavy brown hair is surprisingly not tied up in a ponytail. And there he is again talking to her. A scowl formed on my face indicating that I'm annoyed by his presence. 

 

I sighed and just kept practicing then I heard them arguing. The guy keeps leaning forward to her, more like forcing himself. I saw Jungeun pushing the guy. And the guy still doesn't stop. So I approached them with my soccer ball. I kicked my ball towards his head. He dropped to the floor after the ball got him. I smirked, accurate as always that's why I'm the midfielder. I walked towards Jungeun, who is shocked at the turn of events. 

 

"Hey are you ok-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when she suddenly shouted at me. "Why 

did you hit my brother??!?!". My eyes widen and my mouth can't even open to speak. "H-he's your brother?" I stuttered while pointing at the guy sitting on the ground holding his face. "Of course Jung, what are you thinking?" She said. 

 

"I thought he's your boyfriend and is forcing himself on you" I looked at the ground, I can't look at her when my accusations are wrong. I.am.so.embarrassing. I was about to apologize when I heard her laugh. "Me? A het?" she chuckled again "I would never date a guy trust me, and that guy? pssh he's just trying to hug me but he's so annoying".

 

My face brightened when I heard her statement. SHE'S GAY OMYGOD SHE'S GAY!. Now it's my time to make a move. I looked at her again and I moved forward a little more towards her. "I apologize for kicking a ball at your brother" She nodded at me 

 

"How about I make it up to you, Friday after school. 6 PM Amusement park? My treat" She looked at her brother, now standing with a red mark on his face. Then at me again, she moves closer towards me. "Sure", I almost smiled like a dork. Note: Almost. Then she spoke again "My brother would like to ride some roller coasters" She pushed her brother towards me. I was so confused, I asked her "W-What?".

 

"Look Jung, I'm not the one who got hit by a ball. And I don't want to be in your list of girls you had a one night stand in" She raises one of her eyebrows, arms crossed. Now I'm so confused, I haven't even kissed a girl yet. "B-but i-" I was about to deny her accusations but she walked away while saying goodbye to her brother. 

 

"Man, you're so weak." Seokjin said."I'm expecting my treat first thing tomorrow, I'm not free on Fridays. I got a date. and You should've persuaded my sister harder. Goodluck" He pats my back as he enters his car, then drives away leaving me alone in the bleachers.

 

"This is bull" I whispered to no one. Placing my hands on my hips. I scoffed thinking about what happened earlier. But I'm not giving up "You're a tough one to crack Kim Jungeun"

 

Flashback Ends wooo

 

Yep, Embarrassing right. But look at me now! I got the girl after a few rejections and a not so date with her brother. Enough narrations, I have a party to attend to. 

 

I dressed up in a black hoodie, black fitted ripped jeans, and black converse. Earlier, I drove Jungeun to her house after school. Now I'm going to pick her up with my Royal Blue 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500. I got this on my birthday, I'm fond of vintage cars. So we got my dad's car to restore, Now my car. It looks brand new right now, it's one of my collections.

 

I leaned my back to the passenger's door while I waited for Jungeun. Scrolling through my messages, I noticed multiple texts from Sooyoung.

 

Best Bro: Where the hell are you? 

 

Best Bro: if you're not here by 10 mins

               you're going to buy us extra drinks

 

Best Bro: ARE YOU AND LIP STILL MAKING OUT 

 

Best Bro: nevermind you always do that

 

Best Bro: HOLY MINATOZAKI BROUGHT SOMEONE HOTTIE 

 

Best Bro: oh she's a nerd like you

 

Best Bro: I swear if you and Jungeun aren't together, this one is your perfect match

 

Best Bro: gtg someone passed out on the keg, I bet you a duel later 

 

I laughed at the last text,  Sooyoung and I always bet at stupid things. I read the text again where Sooyoung told me that Sana brought someone. 

 

I bet it's Mina, I thought. I replied to every text Sooyoung sent, I kept laughing at our exchange of text.

 

I was too occupied on my phone that I didn't notice the girl I was waiting for was already in front of me.

 

"Who are you texting?". I looked up and found a gorgeous woman in front of me. Wearing a black crop top with a white denim jacket over it and denim short. 

 

"Just Sooyoung" I shrugged while putting my phone in my pocket. I walked towards her, Placing my hands on her waist. 

 

I looked at her up and down, "Damn Jungeun, your mom lets you go out like that?" 

 

She slapped my shoulder while snickering. "You look good as well" She kissed my lips while she put her hands at the back of my neck pushing me down. When we ran out of air, we pulled back.

 

 "Come on, Sooyoung kept texting me. She thinks we're still making out" I opened the door for her then I go to the driver's side. 

 

"Then let her wait" She pulled me back again for another kiss, and now we're making out in my car. 

 

After a few minutes and a few kisses, we arrived at Sooyoung's house. At the moment we came in, people started to hand me drinks and some of that weird brownie with some green leaves.

 

 I placed my hands on Jungeun's waist, while we talked to Lia Yeji's Girlfriend. 

 

Then someone pushed me on my back, I was about to scold that person but it turns out it's just Olivia. Sooyoung's sister and also my friend.

 

"What's up unnie? Have you seen Gowon?" She asked me and I noticed an Xbox controller on her hands."Why do you have a controller?" She looks at the controller then shrugs. 

 

"I was playing Call of duty at my room when Gowon texted me she came just now" I nodded, "I think I saw her with Yeojin they're at the backyard," She said thanks and left. I put my attention back at my girlfriend but she's too busy talking to Lia. 

 

I removed my hands on her waist then whispered to her "Hey I'm just going to get us some drinks". She nodded at me and pecked my cheeks. 

 

I go over to the kitchen, looking for some booze. Beer, beer, beer, another beer, Vodka?. I poured myself a shot and drank it. I took wine for Jungeun since she doesn't want a beer. She thinks it's too bitter. 

 

While I'm on my way to Jungeun someone approached me. Soojin. And honestly, this girl is so annoying she kept flirting with me even though I already have a girlfriend. 

 

I sighed "Hey Soojin" She looked at me "Jinsol! You look great, Have you been going to the gym lately?" She smiled at me while rubbing my arms. "Uhh Yeah, 'Cause the next season is coming up and our training got harder," I told her while giving her a gentle smile. 

 

"I can tell you're working so hard. How about I give a massage? '' She whispered closely at my face when she said the last sentence, add that she kissed my ears. I gulp not knowing what to do, I look around to find Jungeun or some of my friends. 

 

Spare me I don't know how to reject someone. Then suddenly someone hugged my back

Please log in to read the full chapter