Chapter 5: dream is just a dream

Highschool Throwdown
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Jungeun 

 

I just had with my girlfriend's bestfriend. I can't believe it, I feel like the worst person in the world. Oh God, Jinsol is going to be hurt if she knows what happened. I can't let my relationship with Jinsol fall apart. We had plans for the future,our future.

 

She told me her plans for us one night. The way she spoke with sparkling eyes while she narrates what our life would be in the next 10 years. 

 

We are laying down at the park with a blanket over us, staring at the starry night. While I lay my head on her chest as she my head using her other arm as her pillow. 

 

"Do you ever wonder what our life would be in the next ten years?" She questioned

 

"It never crossed my mind why" I looked at her and found her already staring at me with love in her eyes. She kissed my forehead before speaking."

 

"I always think about it you know? I never imagined my life without you" Her eyes are focused at the skies watching the stars sparkle. She looked me in the eyes then said

 

 "In the next ten years, I would propose to you and you take my name, Think about it Jung Jungeun. And we will be married in a simple church with some pastel red and blue as our decoration with you walking down in the aisle. And probably I would take my father's position at the aquarium and you'd be working as a journalist that you always want. I will get home late and you will welcome me with your warm presence. If possible, we will take care of our child and live our lives together for eternity." She smiled at me lovingly and I can't help but swoon over her being romantic.

 

 "You're someone who is just a dream to me that I never thought I'll ever get and you're a dream come true. You know I have fears of being stuck in a dream but if you're that dream then i never want to wake up" She continued.

 

We stared at each other wondering how we got lucky to have us to be together. My eyes darted down at her lips and I felt her leaning closer to me. I feel her hot breath hitting my skin. 

 

We keep leaning close until our lips clash. Lips moving simultaneously feeling all the love that she gave.

 

I placed my hand at the back of her neck deepening the kiss. We pulled back when we ran out of air, breathing heavily. I looked at her before saying 

 

"You already got me when you hit that ball towards my brother's head" We shared a laugh and she kissed my forehead and we continued laying down enjoying each other's Company.

 

How can i be so stupid to make this mistake. I rubbed my forehead trying to calm myself down. A glass of water appeared to my vision. I looked up and found Sooyoung handing me the glass with some pills.

 

"Here, You should rest before confronting Jinsol. Your headache will be a lot worse if you don't drink this medicine" I took the pills and drank it with water. I sighed as I thought about how to confront Jinsol.

 

Sooyoung sits at the chair in front of me before speaking "Look we were both drunk, You thought i was Jinsol and I thought "Hey i'm gonna get laid by an unknown lady better enjoy it while i'm at it". We both made a mistake. So how are we going to tell Jinsol about this?" 

 

This stupid mistake will break Jinsol's heart and I don't want that. Better be a liar than hurt her, however I want to be the faithful and honest girlfriend. ! This is stressing me out. 

 

I looked at Sooyoung and stood up. "I won't tell Jinsol about us" I heard a gasp as Sooyoung approached placing her hands on either side of my arms shaking me. "Have you lost your mind?!? You want me to lie to Jinsol?" She asked bewildered.

 

"I'm sorry but we made a blood pact. Bros before hoes. Well i guess you're not a hoe but you get it right" She shrugged as she says that. 

 

"Shut up you didn't even let me finish" She steps away holding her hands in surrender." I won't tell Jinsol yet" I emphasized on the word "yet" 

 

"I wanna fix myself before telling her the truth, I can't handle seeing her broken when she hears the truth" 

 

Then suddenly an unknown voice was heard in the guest room. "What truth?" There is Jinsol standing at the doorway holding a bouquet of flowers with a brown bag full of snacks. 

 

I stood there shocked and panicked, completely frozen in my place. She approached us then suddenly I felt warm arms enveloping me. 

 

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry for leaving you at the party. I met Mina at the bathroom that night we kinda talked?" She says unsure about it "Anyway I woke up in her room BUT don't worry we didn't do anything. She just took care of me because I passed out before I could go to.." She looked around and noticed the mess made in the room. "...this room" 

 

I can't help but awe at her, She's so sweet and thoughtful. I am really the luckiest girl in the world. However we're still in this mess and I panickedly looked at Sooyoung silently asking what to do but she just stood there frozen eyes wide and is tightly sealed. 

 

"It's okay babe, Sooyoung took care of me and fortunately I slept well. How about you? Have you eaten breakfast" Thank God i didn't stutter while saying that. She nodded at me before kissing my forehead and I smiled at the gesture.

 

She handed me the flowers and the bag "This is for you love, i felt bad so i brought your favourites." 

 

 "Thanks love"  I smiled at her as I pecked her lips "How did you drive here though when your car is here?" 

Please log in to read the full chapter