Knowing Bros + Running Man 457 + Big Reveal!

Sparta and His Valkyries [Will be rewritten!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So there were a few changes made in chapter 1 and chapter 4, which will make a few things in this chapter make a bit more sense. Hope you check it out!

There is going to be a significant change in the story, including new characters and such, so just a quick heads up. Watch out!

Also, if you already didn't know, I had created a poll to see which of the three women would be a better fit for Jong Kook. Surprisingly, 51% voted for Son Naeun, 33% with Yeseul, and 16% with Jihyo. 

Because of that, I'll be writing more about Naeun than I normally planned. This may/may not affect the ending of the story. 

Knowing Brother Special Shooting.

Jong Kook plopped his head on the classroom front desk as the Knowing Brother cast began to tease-singing the wedding song. Heechul and Kyung Hoon got up and began waltzing. 

"So!" Kang Ho Dong exclaimed. "After all these years, my Dongsaeng finally has a girlfriend! Miracles can do happen!" The MC shouted up.

"I mean it's about time. You couldn't just be singing at other's weddings forever!" Soo Geun grinned from his desk

"I was so surprised when I saw the news," Sang Min chuckled. "Out of all the women you were coupled with, I never suspected that you'd get together with Han Yeseul!"

"I know what you mean. I always thought that those two would get together," Heechul pointed at Jong Kook and Jihyo.

"Those two?" Yongchul raised his eyebrow. "Not sure if I agree with you there. They don't seem compatible."

Jihyo raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? You know how many of our fans coupled us for years?" Jihyo pointed at herself and Jong Kook. 

"Not that it matters, now," Heechul smirked and turned to Naeun "Naeun-ah," He asked the youngest of the trio. "Just curious, why were you grabbing Jong Kook's arm as well?"

Soogeun sniggered. "Isn't it obvious? She likes him too!" Naeun blushed and hid her face behind Jong Kook's back.

"Hey, hey, knock it out," Jong Kook grunted at the guys. "Don't tease my hoobae. She's innocent in all of this!" 

"That's right, knock it off!" Hodong stood up. "Now that Jong Kook has a woman, he'll never look at other women at all. That's the kind of man I know he is!"

"He did never stray away from one woman," Heechul mentioned. "What was her name? Yoon Eun Hye?"

"Wait, but he was coupled with Hong Jinyoung all the other time!" YongChul added.

Jong Kook groaned. "All of those things are in the past. Why are you two bringing them out now?"

Seo Jang Hoon cleared his throat. "None of that matters now. What I can confidently say is Jong Kook is head-over-heels for Yeseul, and so is she." Jang Hoon smirked. "You know what he and Yeseul did on my other show's set?"

Jong Kook groaned, remembering the kiss. Maybe doing it in front of everyone was not the best idea. He thought.

"What? What did they do?" Kyung Hoon asked excitedly. Jang Hoon leaned forward and whispered into the younger man's ear, and Kyung Hoon nearly jumped from his chair. "No way! He did what?!" 

"Yup. I heard from the producers, and they were so excited when they heard." Sangmin grinned. Since he was also on the show, he knew as well. 

"Tell all of us!" Hodong yelled. 

"They kissed on the show!" Kyunghoon pointed at Jong Kook, who hid his face behind his hands as the set exploded again. 

"When is the episode coming out?" Yongchul screamed. "I need to see it!"

"You can see it on SBS on your free time. This is JTBC! So how did you and Yeseul get together anyway?" Hodong asked. "Is it true that Cha Tae Hyun introduced you two? He's been ranting about it on SNS." 

Jong Kook sighed. "He... may have helped set up the first date. That I'll give him credit for. But I also tried to be less...reserved. You know, try something new. And Yeseul...believe it when I say she's a fantastic woman. She was so understanding of my faults."

Heechul turned to Jihyo, who was silent all this time. He thought he saw something sad in her eyes, like regret. "So Jihyo-yah?" He asked, getting her attention. "When you heard the news, how did it make you feel?"

Like I lost something and how much I regret it. Jihyo thought before putting on a smile. "I feel great for him. I saw him being single for all those years on Running Man, but now that he has someone, it's like seeing my older brother finally graduate."

Heechul wasn't convinced but decided to drop it for now. "What about you, Naeun-ah?"

"I was surprised like everybody else," Naeun added, glancing at Jong Kook who was drinking his bottled tea. "I mean, I always saw him as the single guy that no woman could ever get. In fact, there were girls who were calling him the White Whale."

Jong Kook nearly choked on his tea as everybody on the set, even on the production team, laughed their head off at his supposed nick-name.

"The White Whale?!!!!!" Heechul screeched as he barely controlled his breathing. "Oh my god! Somehow that fits!" 

Hodong coughed as he went down on his knees, belching laughter. Even Jihyo covered in laughter, leaning on Jong Kook's shoulder to stand. 

After everything settled down again, Hodong took the lead. "Jong Kook and Yeseul. I have to say I haven't seen such a beautiful couple since Rain and Kim Tae Hee." Hodong added, nodding. "Can you ask her to come to our show? We tried to ask Rain to invite over his lovely woman, but he is pretty much wrapped around her finger."

"But I think he is the same way," Kyung Hoon commented, pointing at Jong Kook. "As macho as he acts, he'd bend over backwards over her."

"I'll ask, but it's totally up to her." Jong Kook shrugged.

"I'm curious. How is Yeseul compared to all the other women that you met?" Yongchul asked. "What makes her the one, you think? Like how's she different from Jihyo or JinYoung?"

Jong Kook thought for a bit. "I've been told in the past that I don't take charge in relationships. But Yeseul, she likes taking charge. And she doesn't mind it at all. She is direct, even aggressive, but I like that."

"Jong Kook has always been somewhat passive," Hodong added, nodding. "Looking back at all the TV Shows that I did with him, he almost never went after women. I'm glad to hear that you met a woman as aggressive as you're passive. So, when's the wedding?"

"Wait, wha-?" Jong Kook stammered. "It's too soon to talk about a wedding now!"

"Oh come on!" Soo Geun stood up. "Like you'd ever reveal your relationship if you weren't sure. Don't be scared! As long as you don't end up like these two, you'd be fine!" Soo Geun referred to Jang Hoon and Sangmin, who could already hear the sad violin song. 

Jong Kook sighed. "She and I are going at our own pace."

Then the show continued on with its normal schedule. The Intros, the questions, and the skit. But Jihyo didn't pay much mind After the shoot, she quickly left the shooting, excusing that she had a personal appointment to make quickly. She drove to a particular address given to her by one of the producers of Running Man, a humble office-house. She entered it and waited for the host to arrive.,

"Hello, Jihyo-ssi," The Fortune Teller, who appeared on Running Man several times ,greeted her. "It has been a while."

"It has. But I didn't come here just for greetings. Before I get started, I hope that I have your confidence here," Jihyo asked the Fortune Teller. "I don't want anybody to know that I was here, or why."

"Strange thing to ask a fortune teller. It sounds more like you need a lawyer more than me," The Fortune Teller smiled gently. "But I can promise you that anything you and I say will stay behind these doors."

Jihyo took a breath of relief. "Thank you. I'm sure you heard about Jong Kook-oppas recent development," She started. 

"Yes, I have," The Fortune Teller nodded. "He said that he changed how he approached his current relationship, and I'm glad to know that he's doing well. Now, what do you want to know."

"I want to know what holds for Jong Kook-oppa and me," Jihyo finally asked. Much to her surprise, the Fortune Teller didn't seem surprised. 

"I see." The man slowly nodded.

"Wait, you aren't surprised?" Jihyo asked, seeing the lack of change in his facial expression.

"His fortunes did read that he was going to meet multiple women, as I mentioned before." The Fortune Teller commented. "But, I didn't say everything in front of the cameras. I left out the part where he could have multiple romances for obvious reasons."

"You also mentioned before how the compatibility between myself and Oppa is 85-95%," Jihyo stated. "Twice actually." The Fortune Teller nodded. "How about now? Has that changed?"

The Fortune Teller was silent for a bit. "The real question you want to ask...is if your compatibility is enough for you to have a chance against Yeseul-ssi?"

Jihyo didn't answer or move, but the Fortune Teller already got his answer. After looking at his notes and writing some more, he seemed to mentally calculate something and hummed. "On the Running Man shooting, I had mentioned that you had the essence of a tree, and Jong Kook-ssi had the essence of water," He spoke, and Jihyo nodded. "Yeseul-ssi, however, has the essence of Fire."

"Fire? Isn't water and fire not good for each other?" Jihyo asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Normally, yes. But their essences are so strong that neither will ever fully extinguish the other. Rather, they will continue to challenge each other and make each other stronger." The Fortune Teller revealed. "They are truly a unique couple, if I may say so myself. What's more, if she is fire and you are a tree, you can deduce the rest..."

Jihyo sighed. It wasn't what she wanted to hear. "I see."

"Now, to answer your immediate question, I see that while you and Jong Kook may definitely cross paths, your path will be very tumultuous." The Fortune Teller added. "It may be so difficult that you may wish to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter