Putting the Angel and Ace to Bed.

Sparta and His Valkyries [Will be rewritten!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Thank you guys for supporting this story, guys. I really appreciate it. 

So those of you who are concerned that this may not have Spartace elements, do not worry and be patient. This chapter will start to introduce more of it. 

If you want me to add more "Valkyries" for our favorite Sparta in the story, feel free to add to the comments, and I'll consider them; I still haven't decided on the coupling at the end yet.

"Then do you want to come over to my place?" Yeseul's question rang out, echoing in Jong Kook's head. Kim Jong Kook nearly pulled the breaks hard when he heard Yeseul's question. Instead, he managed to control himself and continue driving safely. "Yeseul-ah...um..." Jong Kook cleared his throat. 

"Sorry if I was too forward!" Yeseul quickly apologized, blushing as she looked away, disappointed at her date's reaction. "I just thought you wanted to spend more time with me..."

"It's not that...it's just...I didn't expect you to say that." Jong Kook nervously chuckled, scratching his head. Things are definitely moving a lot faster than what I'm used to. I mean, it's only our second date. Maybe I'm overthinking things. She probably just wants to watch a movie or something. Yeah, that must be it. "I would love to come over." He finally said, and Yeseul beamed. 

"Really? Sounds good" The actress laughed, her disappointment clearly erased from her face. Jong Kook drove both of them at Yeseul's Seoul Apartment like last time. But instead of just dropping her off this time, Jong Kook parked his car and walked with Yeseul to her complex. While walking to her building, Yeseul grabbed Jong Kook's hand tightly. "Thank you for coming over, Oppa. I didn't want to end the night just with a dinner."

"No problem. I understand," Jong Kook smiled back. He really hoped that nobody was nearby to take a picture of them. Soon they were in the apartment complex and in front of her place. Yeseul opened her apartment door. "Welcome to my humble abode!" She spoke in fluent English as she showed her place. It was something that Jong Kook expected of a top actress's apartment.

"I'll go change into something more comfortable." Yeseul spoke, walking to her room. "Will be right back!" She winked and disappeared behind her door,

Jong Kook shook his head in amusement as he looked around the luxurious apartment. He couldn't help but feel the vast difference between his apartment and hers. His was so, lack of a better phrase, Spartan compared to hers. He suddenly felt slightly self-conscious; what would she say if she came over to his place? Well come to think of it, his place was already known to the public, thanks to the program My Little Old Boy. 

"Thanks for waiting, oppa." Yeseul came out, wearing bagging white one-piece clothes. "Hope you're comfortable."

"I am. You look fantastic, as always." Jong Kook complimented. 

"Thanks, oppa. Please, sit!" Yeseul winked and walked behind the counter. "Can I get you anything to drink, oppa? Lemon water? Wine?" 

"Lemon Water would be great. I've to drive back home later." 

"Ah right," Yeseul pulled a bottle of lemon water for Jong Kook while pouring a glass of red wine for herself. "Here you go." She handed her date his glass, which he quickly downed in one gulp. Seeing his neck and chest move as he gulped down his glass made Yeseul a little hot under her collar. She took a long sip of her wine and sat down next to Jong Kook. "Oppa, want to watch a movie?" She asked as she picked up the remote. 

"Sure, if you don't mind." Jong Kook noticed how close she was sitting next to him and kept himself relaxed. They eventually picked out a movie called a romantic classic called A Moment to Remember, a romantic movie where two people from different part of life fall in love, but their love is tested when one of them suffers a mental illness, slowly forgetting the other. 

"I'm surprised that you actually chose that," Jong Kook commented as Yeseul set the movie to play on her smartTV. 

"Really? I don't seem like the type to like romantic films?" Yeseul wagged her eyebrows. 

"No, I definitely think you'd be into those," The singer shook his head. "But I remember crying when I first watched this a few years ago."

"You cry, Oppa?" Yeseul laugh.

"Of course I cry. I'm not a machine, you know." Jong Kook grunted. 

Yeseul giggled as the movie turned started. "That's good. I always knew that you had a sensitive side. I mean, your voice, your piety towards your mother. Underneath all that muscles and Sparta masculinity..." She poked his chest

Jong Kook blushed. "Well, I've always been sensitive to a degree; I just don't show it a lot."

"Why not?" Yeseul asked, seeing her date's suddenly serious face.

"I'm not good at expressing it, I guess," Jong Kook shrugged.

"Nonsense, Oppa. I think you've just been shy, but that's also a good thing. I mean, if you showed your sensitivity all the time, you'd be like Hodong-oppa."

"Thank God I'm not like him, despite the fact that I love man like a brother," The singer laughed.

"Thank God indeed." Yeseul whispered. "The movie's starting!"

The beginning of the movie was warm enough, where the main characters slowly find their way together. At this point, Yeseul moved closer to Jong Kook, eventually leaning against his arm and putting her head on his shoulder; a show of affection which Jong Kook warmly accepted. As the movie began to reach its emotional , Yeseul grabbed Jong Kook's hand tighly, shedding tears. While not crying this time, Jong Kook squeezed her hand as well. 

Then the movie finally ended, with both Jong Kook and Yeseul sighing. 

"So, do you think the couple had a happy ending in the end?" Yeseul asked as Jong Kook stood up from the sofa and stretched. 

"I think they could manage, until the end," JongKook replied. "As long as neither of them has regrets, right?"

"Right." Yeseul stretched as well. "You know, this movie is actually one of my favorites because it paints a love so unquestionably strong love that lasts through anything."

"All of us can hope for that kind of love," Jong Kook sat back down on the sofa. "But in reality, very few of us can have that, let alone hold on to that."

"You sound so skeptic," Yeseul replied as she poured herself another glass of wine. "That doesn't sound like you, Oppa?"

"Neither of us is new to love, Yeseul-ah," Jong Kook leaned back. "And to be honest, I think my own experience made me somewhat jaded against such a fantasy."

"What do you mean?" Yeseul was curious at this sudden confession. 

"It was my fault that my longest relationship ended. Entirely my fault. Because I made her wait too long." The One Man admitted, and Yeseul listened intently. "The entire time, I was hoping to prepare myself more and more to be the best husband and father when I did marry. But I was too busy preparing to recognize that the woman I loved was gone." He finally sighed and closed his eyes. 

Yeseul was silent for a bit before she talked as well. "My own previous relationships weren't so great either. You know, to be a woman in this industry demands so much. I thought I could divide my attention and energy between my work and personal life. And I could...for a while...until the two began clashing. And I always have chosen my work, which led to those relationships failing," She shrugged. "I suppose I always assumed that my next relationships would be different."

Jong Kook nodded. "Has your opinion changed now?"

"I really don't know. Since then, I've always been scared to be put in that situation again." Yeseul drank her wine. "I guess I'm still scared. And that I'm still not ready for true love like the one in the movie, right?" She sounded rather somber and gloomy. She didn't expect a huge warmth surrounding her. She turned and saw Jong Kook wrapping his arm around her shoulder, his eyes still closed. 

"Don't force yourself to choose, Yeseul-ah. You can always prioritize what you want more at that moment. Just know that I'll never force you to choose." He whispered. Yeseul slowly nodded and leaned into his chest. After a moment of enjoyable silence, Yeseul saw that her date's eyes were still closed. Wondering if he was asleep, she leaned into his ear.

"You know, oppa, if you don't wake up, I'll kiss you..." She seductively whispered, but Jong Kook didn't move. Not wanting to be a liar, she pushed herself up and gently pushed her lips onto his. 

A small peck at first. Then another one. Then another one. Then scooting so that she was straddling his waist, she gave him deeper kiss, which Jong Kook responded to. The actor and singer began kissing deeply. Eventually Yeseul wrapped her hand Jong Kook's face to open his mouth more so that she pushed her tongue.

Jong Kook didn't know which was more intoxicating, her kiss or the wine he could taste in . Eventually, the two of them had to stop to breathe. 

"You sure you haven't been dating on the side, because....damn...." Yeseul huffed. "There is no way that you can kiss so well and remain single...Or maybe you have multiple women on the side..."

"If relationships could be determined only by kisse-" Jong Kook started before Yeseul kissed him again. As the kiss deepened, things got more heated. Yeseul started to tug at Jong Kook's shirt, as if trying to take it off. 

Jong Kook felt this and stopped her hands. "Yeseul-ah, wait a moment..." 

"Weh, Oppa? Don't you want me?" Yeseul squirmed so that she would free her hands, but couldn't win against Jong Kook's muscles. So she started to plant kisses all over his face.

"It's just...we're going too fast, and you drank," The singer tried to argue, but ended up stammering instead.

"Excuses and excuses, Oppa." Yeseul teased, plopping on top of him. "You said you made your woman wait too long, and she left...don't keep me waiting..."

Jong Kook sighed deeply. Was he over-analyzing? He struggled to come up with the perfect excuse to tell her that he wasn't comfortable with this. I mean, I'm not overthinking this, am I? This is just our second date and here were are, already kissing. And who knows what could happen. Maybe even...I mean she's drunk. I don't want to take advantage of her...what do I do... Jong Kook began to brainstorm, then suddenly he heard snoring and glanced down, seeing Yeseul peacefully asleep. 

Thanking whoever in heaven for ending his predicament, the singer gently lifted Yeseul in his arms and walked to her bedroom. He put her down just as gently as he had lifted her and tucked her in under the blankets. 

"Thanks for a wonderful date, Yeseul-ah. Maybe next ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter