Meeting Sparta's Family!

Sparta and His Valkyries [Will be rewritten!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes

- Hey Guys. Sorry for giving such slow updates. My life has been so busy with work and family that it's really not funny. 

-I recently started a new story called (AU) The Eternal Prince: From Idol to a Prince which is a completely separate AU story with princes in modern Korea. I really hope you guys check this story out as well.

- From the polls, Naeun is first place, Jihyo is Second, and Yeseul is third, which is interesting. Keep in touch for how this may/may not affect the story. 

Restaurant Galleria

In the ladies room, the three women were putting on their faces using Yeseul's carry-on makeup, all standing next to each other in front of the wide bathroom mirror. Before, Naeun had left for abit to tell the rest of the Apink members of the circumstances. While they were shocked at this encounter, they encouraged her to stay with Jong Kook, as he would protect her.

"I would've never known that man was the one who harassed you," Jihyo spoke softly as she patted her face with slight contrast.

"No offense...you had a horrible taste in men," Yeseul commented as she put on her lipstick.

"You don't need to tell me twice," Jihyo sighed, remembering how horribly it ended and how she mentally traumatized she was. She considered taking a break from all her work, including Running Man. But Jong Kook convinced her otherwise, saying that she needed something to focus her energy instead of being in a slump. And it worked. 

"It sounded like you two had unfinished business though," Yeseul added.

"That's because even after I broke up with him, he still thinks that I belong to him." Jihyo spat. 

"What a pig. But then how did you keep him away?" Yeseul raised an eyebrow.

"Jong Kook-oppa." Jihyo replied.

"Of course," Yeseul commented. "So Jong Kook-oppa protected you all this time."

"And I pushed him away even though I knew he had feelings for me." Jihyo responded softly as she finished putting on her face. "So I won't anymore."

"So you said before," Yeseul noted. "Hearing it again this time, though, it makes sense."

Naeun, however, remained silent the entire time, putting on some eyeliner. 

"What of you, Naeun-ah?" Yeseul asked."What makes Jong Kook-oppa different from your past boyfriends?"

"I haven't had a real boyfriend yet..." Naeun admitted, and her senior actresses looked at her in bewildered. "Idols, especially female idols like me are not allowed to have relationships."

"Is that so..." Yeseul muttered. "Well, that must ." She turned to Naeun, who shrugged.

"I guess it didn't really bother me, since I hadn't focused on finding a boyfriend." The Apink member commented. "I was just focused more on being a member of Apink."

"I'm sure there were a lot of men interested in you though." Jihyo smiled. "You are very beautiful, after all."

"Thank you." Naeun blushed slightly. "I suppose there were. But I didn't consider any of them as someone I would date, let alone be in a committed relationship with."

"Then why did you choose Jong Kook-oppa?" Yeseul asked. "Did he show interest in you?"

"Really, Yeseul-ssi? Now?" Jihyo said warily.

"I'm not attacking her. But as Jong Kook's girlfriend, I deserve to know why she is going after him. I already know your reason, so I want to hear hers." Yeseul spoke, and Naeun turned to her, looking at her eyes directly. "It can't just be because he protected you, twice now."

"No, he never showed open interest in me," Naeun spoke. "But that's what makes him special. He doesn't look at women for their looks or body. Yet he would put himself in harm's way for one he barely knew."

"At first I thought he did it because he like me secretly. But after working with him all this time, I got to know him as a genuinely warm and nice man. And as time went on, I was attracted to him more and more." 

"So you are enamored by him more than being in love with him." Yeseul raised an eyebrow.

"How could I be in love with him? He and I haven't even dated. I'm not naive to believe in love at first sight." Naeun spoke. "But...I want to build something with him. I know that deep in my heart." She put her hand on her chest. 

"I see," Yeseul sighed and suddenly laughed. "Look at us. Three women, vying for the same man. If this isn't a horrible drama, then I wouldn't know what is."

"Well, at least all of us are civil at least." Jihyo sighed. "Look. Since all of us are meeting Jong Kook-oppa's family, no ruining it for anyone, okay? This is his family. Jong Kook-oppa's most important thing. The last thing we want to do is insult the one thing he cherishes above all else."

"Completely." Yeseul nodded. 

"I know." Naeun nodded as well, finishing her make up and taking a deep breathe.

The three of them got out of the restroom and walked to the hallway, where Jong Kook was waiting for them out of the private dining hall. "Are all three of you okay?" Jong Kook asked again.

"We're fine, oppa." Yeseul smiled and hugged his arm. "Is your family already in the room?"

"Yeah." Jong Kook chuckled and turned to Jihyo and Naeun. "You two really don't have to come, you know. It's just my family."

"What are you talking about, oppa? I haven't greeted your mother in person for a while." Jihyo smiled. "If you don't mind."

Naeun looked up shyly at Jong Kook. "I never got to meet your family, so I would love to."

Jong Kook nodded and reached for the door. "Alright then. Just be careful of the madness inside." 

"Oh shut up and open the door already." Jihyo playfully smacked Jong Kook's arm. Jong Kook opened the door and instantly the four of them were greeted with a loud noise.

"Finally! You were making us all wait!"

"Ya! Why did you make us wait so long?"

"Why are there three women?"

"I get why Yeseul-ssi is here, but why is Jihyo?"

"Who's that young girl? She's beautiful."

"Oh my god! It's Naeun from Apink!"

"Omma, is Jong Kook-samchon marrying three women?"

"Of course not!"

Jong Kook blushed and ushered Yeseul, Jihyo, and Naeun quickly into the room and closed the door. "Quiet, everyone. So I brought Yeseul so you all can meet my girlfriend. The other two are here as guests. So don't bother them with annoying questions, okay?"

"Hello, I'm Song Jihyo." Jihyo bowed before looking up in amazement. There were easily over twenty people at this gathering; she wasn't aware that Jong Kook had so many family members! "I met Jong Kook-oppa's mother before, so it is nice to finally meet all of you."

"I'm Son Naeun." Naeun did the same, just more nervously. "Thank you for having me."

The Kim Clan members split into different groups to greet their guests differently, with more people focusing around Jong Kook and Yeseul than the other two, but that was to be expected. Almost all of the family members wanted to see the woman who managed to grab their beloved progeny's heart. And they were all captivated by her beauty and charm. 

Yeseul POV

"Aigoo, you are so beautiful!" Jong Kook's aunt gushed over Yeseul. "My nephew is so lucky to have found a girl like you!"

"Thank you!" Yeseul beamed. 

"I'm so thankful that you entered his life. Especially when he's already over forty!" Another of his aunts smacked Jong Kook's arm.  "I thought he would never find a girlfriend!"

Then Jong Kook's father, Joong Soo, arrived. "It is high time indeed." He spoke, giving Yeseul a warm smile. "It is finally good to see a woman by my son's side."

"Hello, abuji." Yeseul bowed her head. "It is great to finally meet you."

"I should be saying that to you," Jong Kook's father took her hand in both of his. "You are a dman much finer sight to see than either of my sons."

"Thanks, father." Jong Kook said rather sarcastically, earning a giggle from Yeseul. 

"Oh stop pouting, oppa." Yeseul kissed Jong Kook on his cheek. "You know it's true..."

"That doesn't mean I have to always like it..." Jong Kook commented.

"He's always been a bit sensitive like that." Hye Seon, Jong Kook's mother, giggled. "I always commented how he was a bit like a daughter that I never had," 

"Oh I know how much of a softee he is." Yeseul poked Jong Kook's arm, teasing. "But that just increases his appeal to me."

"Have you two perhaps set a date?" One of Jong Kook's cousins asked eagerly. His other aunts nodded in agreement and looked at the couple. Yeseul knew instantly what she was talking about, but Jong Kook didn't.

"A date? For what?" Jong Kook frowned. He looked at Yeseul, who raised an eyebrow. 

"She means date for the wedding, oppa." Yeseul whispered into his ear, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter