5..

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just had a reflection about things.

 

When you have realization of things yet taking action is harder than you thought because you don't actually know how to do things. And/or maybe there are factors that preventing you from doing it. Maybe because there is something wrong about you so the fear and lack of trust and confidence is evident. Then you felt like time is running out in your life but you are still stuck in one place. Either you can't move because you don't know how or you don't want to move at all.

 

How to improve things in yourself? Laziness is a hindrance or maybe an excuse deep inside because you can't or you are not willing to go yourself out of the comfort zone. Dealing yourself is hard, it is because the enemy is non other than you.

Your mind flows the content of how incompetent and ineffective you are, how you think you did your best but in reality, you didn't. You realize you can't still stand alone and make decisions because you are unsure how things will turn out, and blame yourself when things go wrong.

The noise inside your head won't stop. You can't finish your task at hand. You are standing in the middle of uncertainty.

 

You don't want to grow older in this kind of state.

 

You just want to leave everything behind and run away.

 

Your mind is so powerful that you could lose yourself. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter