1.

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to write a letter.

 

I wanted to write a letter about you because I appreciate you even more than I should.

Even though you are not doing anything, even though you are not interacting that much with me, even though we are not that close, even though you are so hard to get close with, even though we are always far from each other.

 

You made my life less boring.

 

When I am about to give up, you were there to cheer me up, even though you are not aware of it. Your presence alone could make my day, but even better when we talked. I am more than happy when you are the one who initiate the conversation, asking me things that I don’t mind, sharing random things that I never knew about.

I want to be beside you always, so that you will soon get comfortable around me, to open up to me about your extraordinary thoughts, your feelings, your views little by little.

I want to know your own color, so I could accept your flaws, so I could also give you comfort in your down times, to know that I will always be there patiently waiting for you. I know that everyday is not always full of rainbows and roses, but let me cheer you up as you go on in your life.

 

You can cry on me when everything is hard.

 

I want you to know that you are loved by the people around you besides your family. I want to be the reason why you are smiling; I want to be the reason why your day is okay. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter