|| Chapter 2 ||

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy , I really want to swim ! Why can't  I? " Jiyeon once again was throwing  a tantrums.  

"Baby, I already told you already right. You can't!" Taeyeon holds both of Jiyeon's hands to soothe her then took all her coloring material from their beach bag. Though she wants her baby to enjoy their day on the beach by swimming but she can't. The doctor advised her that Jiyeon will be prone  to bacteria and viruses as her immune system is very low because of chemo therapy. But Jiyeon really love the beach that's  why every morning just as the sun rise they would come and sits on the blanket near the shoreline. 

"Why don't  you let your child swim. The water is very calm and she can just swim on the side with you?" A voice interrupts Taeyeon and when  she look for the owner she found him standing near the tree in front of the beach house . He was wearing a simple white shirt and board short but he still looks like a guy from a fashion magazine. One look and she could tell that he was not from the island! 

" I don't  think it's  any of your business mister. She's  my daughter and I know what's  best for her!" Taeyeon answered  his question with a scowl. How could he questioned him about her child? 

"Woah! I'm  just asking woman! No need to get all angry with me!" Jiyong let out a nervous laugh when Taeyeon shot daggers on his direction. He then got a good look of the woman who's  voice sounds like an angel and he can't  ignore the fact that she too looks like an angel. Her eyes are bright shade of brown with long lashes , her skin was flawless white , her hair was cut short and light brown. He was immediately enchant by her beauty! 

"Look mister! I don't  know why are you bothering  me and my daughter ? If you don't  have anything good to say or do, will you please let us be?" She's  a feisty  beautiful angel! 

"Well, as far as I'm  concern. You're  in my property miss."  Jiyong smirk when she face him with a frown. 'She's still looks beautiful!' He thought! 

"What do you mean your property. This is Mr Jang private resort and he allow us to come and enjoy this beach for as long as we want!" Mr Jang was the owner of the resort that has a heart of gold. Taeyeon and Jiyeon met him in the island hospital a month ago when she first found out that Jiyeon has luekemia. Jiyeon  was crying at that time  because she was still in shocks of the  needles that  the medical technician stuck on her arms to draw blood samples. Taeyeon  didn't know what to do as she was still shock after finding out about Jiyeon health condition. Mr Jang help her in soothing  Jiyeon by telling her stories about his beautiful  beach house and resort. Taeyeon knows the beach  house as it is just a walk away from their  house but she haven't  been able to come close to it as it is a private resort. The only people who could enter the property  are the people who works in maintaining the resort and the owners. Mr Jang  invited them to come and enjoy the resort whenever they want. She didn't  know that the resort has a different owner now? 

"For your information  miss, Mr Jang is selling this property to me and so I will be the legal owner once we sign the deal." Jiyong smirk but it was quickyly disappears when he notice how her face fell about his news. He curse himself  for being an ! 

"Oh!" That was all she could utter before she start packing their things.  

"What are you doing?" He frowns when he notice that they're  leaving.He didn't  know but he didn't  want them to leave. 

"We're  sorry for invading your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter