|| Chapter 3 ||

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV 

A week has pass by happily for me. I spends a lot of time with Taeyeon and Jiyeon at the beach and  I now looks forward for every sunrise and sunset! I  didn't  know I could experience a true contentment just by spending time with Taeyeon and Jiyeon. 

"Yahhh! Kwon Jiyong! Why haven't  you called us for a week?" Youngbae shouted on the other line as I answered my phone. I been avoiding their calls as I don't  want to be disturbed and hear them convinced me to go back to seoul. 

"Guys, you know that  I'm  on vacation. I'm  enjoying  the quietness of the place where I am now." I can't  help but smile as I watched Taeyeon and Jiyeon  enters the resort, both wearing a blue sundress with sun flower print. The color both compliment their skin and they both look really beautiful.  

"Yahhh! Kwon Jiyong! Are even listening  to me!" Youngbae shouted on the other line, making  me sigh. 

"What?" I then went inside the room to check on the things I have prepare for this afternoon.  I been searching  on something that Jiyeon could enjoy at the beach besides the sunrise and sunset. And I think I might have been able to come up with a great idea. I then went down on the ground floor of the beach house. 

"Ji, -" Tabi talks, they might've put the phone on loud speaker. 

" I'm  fine ! " I cut him off. "Guys, you don't  have to worry  about me. I'm  perfectly  fine and I'm  not even sulking on the room like you guys imagine. I'm enjoying my stay here and I think I have found what I have been looking  for all this time." A smile spreads  across my face when I caught  the sight of Taeyeon fixing Jiyeon's  hat as she puts her down on the wooden beach I had ask the staff to put for us. Yesterday, my lawyer sends the contract of the ownership of the resort. Mr Jang agreed on selling the resort to me. I'm  officially  the owner now and I'm  planning to build a much bigger and beautiful beach house here. One that could fit my family and friends  whenever we have a vacation. 

"What do you mean hyung?" I barely hear Seungri asked as I was to focus on walking towards where Taeyeon and Jiyeon was. 

"My happiness!" I then cut the call when the other line becomes silent. They must be shock to hear my answer so I will let the thought of it sink in first and I know tomorrow  or later they will call again  to bombard  me with questions.  

" Mr. Ji!" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter