|| Chapter 1 ||

Unconditional Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tabi, I will not  be gone for too long! I just need to do this!" Jiyong explains to his group member as  they're  kept on calling him since they found out that he left the city to some unknown place without their knowledge.  

"I know it's  gonna be hard to see them Jiyong but you have to move on!" Seunghyun for the hundredth  times remind him . 

"I know hyung! I know!" He mumbles as he felt a sudden jolt of pain in his chest.  He knows that he needs to move on but it was a bit hard for him that's  why he decided to get away for a while . 

"Okay. We will let you be but be sure to call us once in a while and let us know you're  still alive!"  Seunghyun then end the call. 

He sighs  as he put his phone down on the center table on the balcony of the beach house that he was in. It was own by one of his friend but he was planning  to buy it if he will like the place. 


"Jiyong!" Dara exclaims on the other side of the phone as Jiyong answers.  

"What got you excited nonna?"  He asked, smiling  . 

"Guest what?" 

"I'm  not good at making guesses noona!" They have been friends for a long time and he knows that something  good must have happen for her to call him late  at night  , almost midnight. 

"Bummer!" She teased, and Jiyong knows she was all smile from the other side of the phone. 
"Anyway! I called to tell you that I'm  getting married!" 

Jiyong felt his grip on the phone lossen hearing those words from Dara! She might not know it but Jiyong was secretly in love with her. Even some of their friends knows it too! Only she was oblivious of his feelings for her! And hearing her say she was getting married is cutting a deep wound inside his heart! Though he knows it will happen in the future as they we're  not getting any younger, he thought he has enough time to be able to tell her he was in love with her and maybe, she might feels the same way! But , he was wrong all along! She was in a relationship that he doesn't  know of and now she was engaged! 

"Jiyong! Are you still there? Did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter