Fairy Godmother

My Fairy Godmother

Fairy Godmother...?

The cute young man become even more confused, he slowly reached for his cellphone in his pocket; he intended to call the authorities because there is a weird man with a bizarre outfit in his room. But before he could unlock his lock screen, his cellphone flew out of his grasp and shot toward the palm of the stranger in front of him.

Yesung was very surprised, he stared at the man in front of him in horror. What was that just now?! Magic??

"Now, do you believe that I'm your fairy godmother?" he asked with one eyebrow raised. His hands folded on his chest with Yesung's cellphone still in his grasp.

Honestly, no. Yesung still does not believe that the man in front of him is a 'fairy godmother' (who the heck believes in the existence of fairy godmother in this 20th century?!). But he also worried about what the man would do if he still insisted on denying his existence. Finally, the young man who was still wearing his dark blue school uniform nodded slowly.

"Nice!" the strange man smiled broadly (he looked like he was about to kill someone before though, his mood swing was terrible...), "your name ... um ...?"

"K-Kim ... Yesung ..." the boy murmured, he hugs his cupid doll tightly.

The man named Kim Heechul clapped his hand, "Ah yes! Yesung, my godchild! You can call me anything as long as it's polite. Even though I prefer the nickname Heenim," he smiled while playing with his long curly hair.

Yesung looked at the stranger in front of him timidly, he thought for a moment, "H-Heebongie hyung ...?"

Heechul facepalmed, he was tempted to use his power to throw the younger against the wall (because for heaven’s sake, 'Heebongie' as a nickname is really not suitable for his fabulous self), but he holds it back. After all, he could be punished if he used his power to humans.

"Since you are my dearest protégé, I will allow it," he relented. His eyes studied the appearance of the youth before him, "and you hope that the person you liked will notice you who look like this?"

The dark-haired young man in front of him frowned, he pouted at the rude comment of his fairy godmother, "is there something wrong with my appearance?"

The cloud-haired man in front of him wiggled his index finger, a no-no gesture, "your appearance looks like an ordinary high school kid. Not attractive enough to get his attention," he snickered, Heechul casually opened Yesung's wardrobe as if it was his own. The room owner gawked at the man’s bluntness as he messed his personal closet.

Shortly after, he took out a pale gray school uniform coat and light blue tie, "this is a much better combination, you look dull and gloomy if you wear dark blue," Heechul walked to the teenager who had been frozen in his place for a while. He reached Yesung’s face and cupped his soft cheeks with his hands, "you have a baby-face, so wearing light colors and loose clothes will make you look adorable and cuter."

Yesung froze at Heechul's actions, that bizarre man invading his personal space. He stared at the feminine face which was only about 15 cm away from his face with confusion.

"... and oh my, you have adorable eyes. Why did you cover it with these bangs?!" the fairy godmother grumbled while parting the black bangs that almost covered Yesung’s dark eyes, "that's it! I will fix your appearance tomorrow and make the person you like to fall in love with you!"

Heechul moved away from Yesung's small body and sat in his desk’s chair. His hands waved and a feather pen along with an old scroll appeared out of thin air with a 'poof’ sound. The man began to write something on the surface of the old scroll.

Anxiously, Yesung approached him. What if that weird guy is making a curse for him? What if the weird guy creates a curse so Siwon will fall in love with him? He did not want Siwon to love him because of a curse!

"If you think I'm creating a curse or something like that, then the answer is no. I'm writing a list of things that I have to change from your appearance so that your favorite person will be interested in you," Heechul said without turning his head, "and that thing can go, thank you," Heechul waved his hand and another unknown force made the cupid doll from Yesung’s arm flew out of the window.

The cute teenager was dumbfounded.

"Cupid will not help you, you need to make an effort so that your dearest person will notice you and love you. Love is not that easy, Yesung," the man turned to face his protégé who was still standing in his place, "but don't worry. I, Kim Heechul; the greatest fairy godmother, will help your love life!"

 

 

***

 

 

"Wake up sleeping beauty!! "

The boy who was still lying under the warm blanket only mumbled, then pulled the blanket so it covers his head. He almost wandered back into the dreamland, if only the blanket was not pulled roughly by the other man so that the blanket -along with his body- fell to the floor.

THUD!

Yesung let out a small groan. He rubbed his hurting head absently.

"Finally you’re awake, go get ready quickly! I will dress you up!"

The man with cloud-like hair stepped into his closet and took out the clothes he had chosen yesterday. He took out his equipment to dress his godchild today. The Fairy Godmother looked very excited at this early in the morning. Meanwhile, his protégé still wanted to stay in the dreamland.

"Hyung ..." the young man who was still lying on the floor murmured, "it's still- ..." his eyelids opened slightly to glance at the clock on the wall, "... six in the morning Hyung ... school starts at eight ... let me sleep for another hour and a half ... "

"No no," this time Heechul reached for the small body of his godchild. Hey, who would have thought Heechul has a massive strength with that slender body of his?

After putting his outer outfit on Yesung's mattress, Heechul -who now only wore orange plaid trousers and a white shirt- immediately dragged the half-awake young man into the bathroom connected to his bedroom. He pushed Yesung who was still wearing his turtle patterned pajamas into the shower cubicle and turned the knob so that the cold water sprays out and soaked Yesung who stand underneath it.

Yesung was jolted awake because the morning water in Seoul was very cold, moreover, they were at the end of fall. The young man shrieked out and tried to escape from under the freezing shower but Heechul had already grabbed the collar of the poor boy's pajamas and dragged him back under the shower. Of course, Heechul uses his ability to stay dry even under the same shower as Yesung.

"IT’S COLD HYUNG!!" yelled the dark-haired boy, he desperately tried to escape but Heechul held him back with an unexpected force, "I AM GONNA SICK!"

"Shut up! A cold shower is good for your skin, you know? A cold shower is also good for your concentration and you look fresher than bathing with warm water!” Heechul exclaimed, in his free hand there was a pink, strawberry-scented gel which he immediately scrubbed into the dark strands of his godchild. After that, he snapped his fingers and Yesung's pajamas disappeared in a blink.

"HYUNG! What are you doing?!" Yesung screamed in panic. He tried to cover up his private part which is now bare. His face flushed red, either because of anger or embarrassment.

Heechul tsk-ed, why is this kid so noisy? "Shut up, I'm preparing you for today," now Heechul slathers the white, Strawberry Chocolate Mousse scented gel into the body of his protégé (which is trashing around). When Heechul touched the pale skin, he realized how smooth and sensitive Yesung's skin was. He will make sure to apply some lotion later so that Yesung's skin remained smooth and moist.

After a few screams (from his protégé) and a few gentle (and loving) smack from the fairy godmother, finally, the chaotic morning shower was over. The poor kid is now wrapped in a large and soft towel. His black, drenched hair is flat against his pretty face, his small lips were chattering and his body was shivering.

"Dry your body and wear your uniform," ordered the feminine man who was now busy with his beauty equipment.

Yesung nodded obediently. He did not dare to fight the man after knowing the hidden strength behind that slender body. Also, his energy had been drained by the chaotic shower event earlier.

After dressing as Heechul asked (a white shirt clad in a pale gray school coat, a light blue tie, and black school pants), he reached for his towel to dry his hair. He rubbed the towel to his wet hair to remove the droplets of water that were still stuck on the strands of his hair.

"NO! NO! Yesungie!" Heechul snatched the towel on his hand and threw it away. The third-grader stared at the man who had just thrown away his towel with a look as if the fairy godmother grew other heads. Didn't Heechul tell him to dry himself?

"That's the wrong way to dry your hair! Come here, I will teach you," he pulled Yesung's arm and sat him on the chair. He grabbed his favorite red hair-dryer and turned it on at the lowest temperature, his fingers combing Yesung's silky short hair.

"You have a beautiful hair, you have to take care of it," Heechul said softly, "if you dry your hair like that, your hair will get damaged and dry," he chided. The child who was sitting in front of him just nodded dumbly.

"I'll cut your bangs a little, don't move," Heechul warned as he reached for a pair of scissors on the table, "and close your eyes, you don't want your eyes got stabbed by these, don't you?"

The young man instantly closed his eyes tightly after hearing Heechul's terrible words. Yesung can only give in. He hopes Heechul doesn't make mistakes when cutting his hair.

Heechul chuckled and began to work, "don't open your eyes until I'm finished," he said again as he cut the long bangs of the turtle lover. His hands moved skillfully like a professional hairdresser.

After a few minutes, Heechul told him to open his eyes. Yesung was really surprised when he saw the figure reflected in the mirror of his study table.

"W-what ...?"

The pale pink-haired figure in the mirror stared back at him, the bangs that usually covered his forehead and his eyes were now styled so it shows some of his forehead and his expressive dark eyes. He looks really beautiful.

"Hehehe, I knew the results would be satisfying~," chuckled the man behind him, he smiled proudly as he inspecting his works.

"B-but Hyung..." the boy turned, "my hair... why do you have to dye it?" thank goodness his school was kind of laid-back at this kind of thing. His school let their students dressed as they wanted as long as they're not breaking school rules or doing crimes. Yesung didn't even need to ask how the man dyed his hair in a short time; Heechul must have used his magic.

The fairy godmother rolled his eyes, "because you have to stand out, duh. If you manage to make him fall in love, then I will consider returning your hair color," he reached for the strawberry-scented pink strand in front of him, "after all, you look cute with this color."

Yesung's cheeks flushed at the praise of his fairy godmother, he lowered his head. Nobody has ever praised him like that ...

"Oh wait, there’s something missing,"

Heechul grabs a pair of small round jewelry, then clips it to Yesung’s ears. He also applies a peach-colored lip balm to the small lips of his godchild.

"Perfect!"

Yesung stared at his reflection in the mirror, he still could not believe that the beautiful figure was him.

"Okay, we're going to school soon. What do you usually ride to go to school?"

"I go on foot."

 

 

***

 

 

And here he was, in a red luxury car that Heechul created from thin air with just a flick of his finger.

"Are you kidding me?! You're already looking this pretty and you want to go on foot?! You will get sweaty and smelly! Your hair will be blown by the wind and it will ruin my styling!" Heechul who was behind the steering wheel grumbled. Yesung was grateful that the man decided to change his clothes to a plain white shirt with a red coat and trousers along with sunglasses.

At least this is far more acceptable than his previous outfit ...

Yesung wanted to protest because his home and school were not that far, after all, he would not sweat because he rarely sweats and it is currently autumn. But looking at Heechul who raised his hand; indicating that he did not want nor did not care for the reasons that he wanted to give, Yesung held it back and decided to ask something else.

"Hyung, where did you get this car from?"

With his gaze still fixed to the road, the bizarre man by his side answered, "have you heard the story of Cinderella?" The pink-haired student nodded, "yeah, something like that."

"You turned a pumpkin into a car?!" Yesung exclaimed. He stared at the man who was driving in awe. Heechul smacks the head of the teenager next to him lightly. Annoyed by the innocence of the young man who was already on his last year of high school.

"No, stupid. We fairy godmother can not only turn pumpkins into golden chariots, but we can also turn anything into other things," he grunted, "for example, this car. I turn your cellphone into this car."

The young man in uniform gawked at his fairy godmother's explanation, he immediately reached into his pants pocket, then his bag and coat pocket.

"HYUNG!"

"Chill, your phone will be back at 00.00 tonight."

Yesung almost fainted hearing that.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued
 

A/N: the soap with chocolate strawberry mousse scent is real, it smells like a chocolate strawberry cake ^^.