Transformation

My Fairy Godmother

Yesung's unexpected transformation makes all head turned at him. The students in the school corridor whispered to each other with their eyes fixed on the petite young man. Yesung’s small hands unconsciously gripped his messenger bag straps tighter because he was nervous.

"Look, those pathetic peasants are enchanted by your beauty," Heechul chuckled, he was walking next to him with ease. The man laughed when he saw a student crashing into a pillar in the corridor because his eyes were too busy observing his godchild. A sense of pride blossomed in his heart when he saw his protégé's new appearance managed to steal the hearts and attention of the people who looked at him.

"Shut up," hissed the young man who became the center of attention. He did not want people to pay more attention to him just because he talked to himself.

 

 

Flashback:

"You come with me to school?! No, hyung! I don't want to attract unnecessary attention!"

The man with sunglasses leaned back on his seat, he threw his gaze to his godchild's schoolyard, "I need to know which person do you like so I can help you steal his heart," he took off his sunglasses and winked at his protégé, "don’t worry! I cannot be seen by other humans except my godchild!"

 

 

And here he was now, in the school corridor along with his fairy godmother on his side who was invisible to anyone other than himself.

"Hyuk!"

The pink-haired youth exclaimed when he saw the familiar figure. The guy who was his best friend since childhood turned his head, he shows a confused expression.

"Um ... uh? Can I help you?" he asked politely. The black-haired young man next to him elbowed him while whispering 'who is he?' which the other answered with a shake of the head. Yesung giggled, entertained by the behavior of his two dongsaengs.

"Hyuk! This is me! Yesung Hyung! "

Hyukjae's confused expression turned into surprise, his eyes scanned his senior appearance from head to toe.

"Hyung! You -... " his hand moved in random gesture, mouth agape. His friend's condition who was standing next to him was not much different.

"Hyung, you're so beautiful!" exclaimed the young man who was standing next to Hyukjae, he is the first who managed to compose himself, "you really changed!" he exclaimed with a broad smile.

Yesung's cheeks turned red like a tomato, it looks like he won't get used to all this praise, "thank you, Donghae-ah!" he said happily.

The student called Donghae nodded excitedly, "you smell delicious too, Hyung," the young man approached him, then sniffed, "like a strawberry chocolate cake!"

"Huh?" Yesung smelled his wrist, then his shirt. Donghae is right, he emitted a sweet smell of strawberry chocolate cake. No wonder when he walked by, people immediately turned at him.

"I knew it, soap with Mousse Chocolate Strawberry scent is the best choice for teenagers with raging hormones like you guys," said Heechul cheekily, followed by the laughter from the blonde man. Yesung wants to hit him because of his blunt comments, but he chooses to ignore his fairy godmother for now.

He can hit him when he gets home later.

A few minutes later, the three of them were already in a light conversation (after Hyukjae managed to collect himself and Heechul went somewhere). His childhood friend sulked because he was left by Yesung and has to walk alone to the school. Yesung laughed then apologized, he reasoned that he had to do something before going to school. It is not entirely wrong because Heechul wanted to practice driving and he can’t let this bizarre man driving alone so both of them went through the longer route to get to school and Hyukjae ended up arrived first.

Suddenly, a loud familiar voice boomed and made the three students paused their conversation.

"Hyung, I smell Mousse Chocolate Strawberry! Wow, today's dessert is fancy! "

Of course, that bastard Cho.

Yesung is in dilemma. If he runs away from Cho Kyuhyun, then he will miss the opportunity to meet Siwon this morning and show his metamorphosis. But if he stays here, he will have to deal with the devil incarnation a.k.a Cho Kyuhyun, who is -unfortunately- the cousin of Choi Siwon, the person he likes.

"Hyung! Come quickly! "

A dozen of footsteps were approaching them, the pink-haired young man was sure Siwon and Kyuhyun are with their fans club. Finally, he decides to brace himself and face the gamer.

"Hyung! Come he-... ” the footsteps of the dark brown-haired young man stopped right in front of the pink-haired one. Kyuhyun stared at him. Their eyes met. Kyuhyun knows that fearless stare way too well. There was only one person who dared to look at him like that and he could swear even if he transformed drastically, dressed up flashily, he would always recognize that eyes. That gaze is owned by no other than...

"Yesung ...?"

"What?" replied the young man whose name was mentioned. His eyes stared at his dongsaeng sharply, "You forgot the hyung, but that's okay. At least you make a progress because you don't use weird nicknames ag-... "

Kyuhyun suddenly pushed him so his back collided with the wall behind him. Kyuhyun's hands were on either side of his head so his body was trapped between the wall and Kyuhyun's body which was taller than him. He wanted to protest, but Kyuhyun's piercing gaze silenced him.

Kyuhyun stared at him with a stare that was difficult to interpret. The young man stared at him closely. There was a fire of anger in his eyes (Yesung was not sure about this, but he concluded that it was anger). But behind that fire, there was also hunger; as if Yesung is a delicious dessert that was ready to be devoured by him.

Yesung has never been stared so intensely like this by anyone else. Kyuhyun's gaze made him freeze on the spot and at a loss of words.

"What are you thinking by dressing up like this?! Everyone staring at you now!" the younger hissed. Yesung can smell Kyuhyun's favorite mint bubblegum scent because of their -way too close- proximity.

Actually, it was an easy question; because he wanted Siwon to notice him. He dresses up like this for Siwon. But Kyuhyun's sharp gaze made his throat tighten. He, who used to reply to all the snarky remarks and savage comments from the junior in front of him (even almost hit him), is now silent and helpless. There was something in Kyuhyun's gaze that made him unable to fight back and forced him into submission.

His eyes filled with tears because he could not process and control his mixed emotions. His fear and confusion become one. The pink-haired student ended up sobbing softly.

"Get away from Yesung hyung!"

Kyuhyun felt his body being yanked violently, he throws an icy glare at the figure who pulled him, "this is none of your business," he said coldly.

But the other did not back down, "obviously this is my business! Yesung hyung is my childhood friend! I have to protect him!" Hyukjae yelled back. He stood in front of his hyung fearlessly while Donghae was trying to stop Yesung’s tears.

"Kyu? What happened?"

Kyuhyun glanced at his cousin who finally made it past the hordes of girls who were their fan club. He did not answer. The caramel-eyed young man turned and walked away to his class without turning back even once.

Siwon sighed at his cousin who acts as he pleases. He shook his head. His eyes were now fixed at the pink-haired student who was sniffing. Siwon has never seen this cute boy roaming around the school, is he a new student?

"Are you okay?" he asks gently. His hand pulled out the handkerchief in his pocket and wiped the boy’s tears.

Yesung raised his head when he felt something soft touching his cheek, his eyes widened when he realized that it was the school prince's handkerchief and the owner was standing in front of him, wiping his tears.

"I-I..." Yesung took a deep breath, trying to control his emotions, "I'm fine... just... a little sensitive... I think...?" he said quietly. His eyes glanced at the gentleman in front of him shyly.

"I will talk to Kyuhyun, he needs to stop acting whatever he wanted to other people," Siwon sighed heavily, "he just made an angel cry, that devil incarnate..."

Yesung's cheeks flushed red at his prince's words. Him? An angel?

The man in front of him bowed deeply, "I am really sorry in regards to my brother's behavior, sunbaenim. He shouldn't make an angel as beautiful as you cried, he's gone too far. "

Yesung was surprised when the man bowed before him, "S-Siwon-ah! This is not your fault!" the pink-haired boy panicked, he touched Siwon's broad shoulders who was clad in dark blue school jacket, "please raise your head! It's not a big deal! It’s my fault that I am way too sensitive! "

But the young man did not budge, he remained in his position.

Yesung become more panicked when he realized that a dozen pairs of eyes were already set on both of them, "Siwon-ah! People are watching us!"

"I'll treat you for lunch, sunbaenim."

Yesung's dark irises rounded, "huh?"

The man in front of him straightened up, "as an apology, I'll treat you to lunch later."

Yesung was stunned, lunch with his prince?!

"I'll pick you up in your class, see you later sunbaenim!"

The pink-haired young man stared at his junior who was getting farther. Lunch with Siwon Choi?! He isn’t dreaming right?!

"Whoa... lunch with the school prince! That’s amazing, hyung!" Hyukjae's squeal pulls Yesung up from his reverie.

Yesung turned to the two juniors, "Hyukjae, Donghae, thank you for protecting me earlier," he said softly and gives his favorite juniors a warm smile.

Hyukjae laughed, "It's only natural that we have to protect pretty hyungs like Yesung hyung!" he joked which result in him getting elbowed playfully by Donghae.

Yesung was grateful for the interruption the two juniors did earlier. If they're not there, who knows what will happen to him ...

The bell for the first lesson rang and halted their conversation. Yesung laughed when he saw his two dongsaeng straight-out rantings because their first lesson was mathematics.

"Alright, I gotta go. Study well Hyuk, don't joke around," he chided as he walked towards his class; leaving the two juniors who waved at him.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued

 

A/N:
"Sometimes there are people who don't want their crush to be the center of attention. They will be more comfortable when the person they like is staying low and can only be seen by them."

Also remember, Kyu and Siwon is never separated. When Siwon is there, Kyu will also there and vice versa. Now imagine their lunchtime (*^ワ^*)