Extra (1/2): Information

My Fairy Godmother

"What do you want?" the boy who was busy putting his books into his bag paused his movement when he noticed a towering figure stalking toward him and cornering him who was already in the corner of the class.

He tried to find someone -or maybe something- to drive out the demon incarnation (not literally of course) before him. Sadly, he was just by himself. Other students had already fled a few seconds after the bell for lunch break rang.

The taller male grinned, "I need some information, Ryeonggu."

The smaller boy sighed. He already knew what the devil wanted. He stared at the dark brown-haired boy in front of him annoyedly, "I already told you about Yesung hyung's favorite food and drink and also what he can't eat. What do you want now? His clothes size? Shoe size? For God's sake, Kyuhyun! You need to stop being his stalker like this! Just ask him directly!" he complained while slamming the chemistry book into his giraffe-patterned bag in annoyance.

But the young man called Kyuhyun did not heed his classmates’ nagging, he kept on talking, "his phobia. I want to know if he has a phobia or not."

Ryeonggu -whose actual name is Ryeowook- blinked before throwing a fierce look to his classmate, "what are you going to do with that kind of information? Are you going to prank him using his weakness?" he accused. His finger pointed and poked at Kyuhyun's chest, he was very protective of his dearest seniors and he would not let Kyuhyun playing tricks on Yesung for more than this.

Kyuhyun seemed to dislike the accusations thrown by the shorter ones and brushed away Ryeowook's hand harshly, "I will not do such a bad thing to him, I know the limits."

Ryeowook snorted.

"I need to know because I heard Siwon and Yesung are going for a date next weekend. That damned horse is indeed concerned at Yesung's well-being but he doesn't know the little things about Yesung such as his favorite food or his weakness. A few days ago, that fool almost made Yesung eat a black forest rum cake!"

Ryeowook remembers, a few days ago his class was filled with a strong rum smell that came out from Kyuhyun's uniform so the songsaengnim told him to leave the classroom. That devil was certainly happy because he can skip lessons while his classmates are suffering because the rum smell still circulates around the class.

"But a cake that small won't make you drunk ..."

"There is no harm in being alert, right? What if he wants more? He could be drunk!"

Ryeowook sighed as he listened to his stubborn classmate babbles. He understood that Kyuhyun really cared about Yesung and always looked after him in his own way. But Kyuhyun’s method is way too unusual. It's only natural Yesung always misunderstood the attention that Kyuhyun gave him.

"You ..." Ryeowook rubbed his face, suddenly feeling exhausted after hearing his friend's rambling, "leave me, Kyu," he mumbled as he returned to his previous activity and tried to ignore the taller male.

However Kyuhyun is not the type who will back down if he hasn't got what he wanted, "not before you answer my question," Kyuhyun sat at the table in front of Ryeowook's desk casually, he chuckled, "or do you prefer I post this photo on school bulletin?" he held his phone on Ryeowook face.

Ryeowook's head turned so fast at the mention of photo. Being friends with Kyuhyun always made him watch out his words and actions. If he showed even a slight flaw, that devil incarnation would surely capture it and use it as blackmail material.

Sometimes Ryeowook wondered why he was still friends with Kyuhyun.

His dark brown eyes analyzed the picture displayed on Kyuhyun's phone screen. His eyes suddenly widened before he scream.

"CHO KYUHYUN!!"

Ryeowook tried to snatch the phone but Kyuhyun was far more agile and managed to dodge the attack. He laughed when he saw Ryeowook's face flushed with embarrassment and anger, the smaller male throwing profanities at him as he failed to steal the damned phone. Kyuhyun ignored his friend's curses and walked to the front of the class while waving his cellphone.

"You don't want the entire school to know about this photo, right~?"

Ryeowook was irritated to death, he wanted to cry. How could that jerk get his picture when he was playing house with his giraffe dolls?! It was no secret that he has dozens of giraffe dolls in his bedroom, but NO ONE knows he likes to play house with his dolls!

He would die in embarrassment if Kyuhyun decided to tell the entire school about it.

"You jerk ..." Ryeowook hissed. He was trembling with anger. Should he trade the information of his dearest hyung to save himself...?

Kyuhyun smiled. He stood behind the teacher's desk on the podium and propped his chin with his hand, "So, how is it Ryeonggu?"

Ryeowook hates the tone Kyuhyun was using. He tried to calm himself because he was on the verge of strangling his fellow classmate. Suddenly he felt sorry for Yesung hyung because his senior probably experienced something similar to him but much more annoying and more often

"You bully."

"This is called blackmail. I only bullied Yesung."

Ryeowook sighed heavily. Then began to spill the information as Kyuhyun listened to him carefully.

"Happy? Delete the damn photo now!" Ryeowook growled, he walked with wide strides toward the brown-haired youth. Kyuhyun smirked, then showed the delete process on his phone as soon as the smaller male stopped in front of him. Ryeowook sighed in relief.

“ you Cho Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun frowned, “I am sorry but I only Yesung.”

Ryeowook stared at him with bulged eyes, he was horrified at his friend's blunt statement, “don’t say something like that again!”

“What? Me ing Yesung?”

Kyuhyun was laughing uncontrollably as Ryeowook ran out of the classroom while screaming profanities at him.

 

**

 

Ryeowook grumbled, how dare he say something indecent about Yesung hyung like that! Yesung hyung was too innocent! He never imagine he would hear ‘Yesung’ and ‘’ in one sentence.

He walked toward the restroom located between the first-grade and second-grade hall to refresh himself (and maybe puke because he was disgusted at Kyuhyun's nasty comment about his innocent hyung). However, a faint noise from the commotion nearby distracted him and stopped him in his tracks.

Apparently, there's a ruckus that occurred in the second-grade hall which was located not too far from his class (his and Kyuhyun’s class is at the end of the first-grade hall and located next to the second-grade hallway). There was a group of girls who were swarming around someone.

'Someone is getting bullied? Who is it I wonder?' Ryeowook wondered, it has been a long time since he saw any bullying. With great curiosity, he walked towards the crowd to peek at the victim of the girls whose majority were from 2nd grade. Ryeowook did not intend to interfere because if he did, he surely would be the next target. But when he saw a flash of pink at the end of the crowd, he dived into the crowds without thinking.

"Yesung hyung?!"

Ryeowook approached his senior who was currently leaning against the wall. His hair, face, and half of his clothes were wet. He bowed his head so that the pink strands covered his face.

Why is Yesung hyung in the second-grade hallway?

"Wookie?" Yesung was surprised to see one of his juniors, "Wookie, get out of here. Hyung will take care of it. This is just a misunderstanding..."

"A misunderstanding you say?"

SPLASH!

Before the water hits him and Ryeowook, he managed to pull his junior and blocks the water with his body so Ryeowook didn't get wet, he stared at his junior pleadingly, "Wookie! Please go!" he begged.

"So throwing a cake at our prince is a misunderstanding huh?"

"Obviously you did it on purpose!"

"It's a good thing we just splash you with water!"

"Apologize now!"

Ryeowook stared at the girls, his eyes transfixed on a pink badge at the end of their tie. Turns out these girls are fans of Kyuhyun and Siwon. They must have seen the scene where Yesung threw a cake at Kyuhyun a few days ago.

Ryeowook moved and stood in front of his beloved hyung; trying to protect him as much as he can, "Yesung hyung isn't wrong!" he yelled. He knew his hyung wouldn’t fight back because he always respects women. But Ryeowook was different; as long as he feels he was right then he will not discriminate and will fight anyone regardless of gender.

"Wookie..."

"Get out of here, midget!"

Two of the girls dragged Ryeowook away from Yesung. One of them managed to splash a glass of chocolate milkshake at him and made the sticky brown liquid soaking his uniform and left a stain. The girls laughed at the Yesung who was still not fighting back.

Ryeowook was pissed at being dragged like that and intends to fight back. He didn’t care whether they were women or not. These girls already wounded his pride. But when the corner of his eye caught a familiar figure striding towards the crowds, he smiled.

These fools didn't know that they just woke up a lion...

"You still don't want to apologize?! In that case-..."

Drip… drip...

The girl who was about to splash her juice paused when she felt sticky brown liquid run down her face and drip onto the floor.

The other girls around her screamed when they realized that their idol was next to them and holding a bottle of chocolate milk upside down on the girl’s head. The girl turned around and found Kyuhyun's scary glare directed at her.

"The only one who can bully Yesung is me," Kyuhyun growled, he reached for Yesung’s hands and split the crowd together with him on his side.

Ryeowook laughed with satisfaction as he witnessed the scene. The girls deserved it.

.

.

 

To Be Continue

 

A/N:
One more extra chapter before we're back to main plot!