Dear diary, he's such a gentleman..

Dear diary, my name is Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit, but you can call me Mike.

Dear diary. This is my fourth entry. It's the 28th of March.
I know it's been a few days. Honestly I didn't feel too happy the past days.
I told you about that beautiful girl that came to our coffee shop, right? I saw her again. Twice. And she got more beautiful each day. But she has a boyfriend. 
And I can't compete with him anyway. He's a real gentleman. He's very friendly, good-looking, charming. He seems really intelligent just by the way he talks. 
He's always smiling. He's well-built and just seems like the perfect boyfriend. 
I could never compete with someone like him. And she didn't even notice me. Why would she even? She has a boyfriend.. I have to forget about her quickly.

~~~~~

Dear diary. This is my fifth entry. It's the 4th of April.
I'm sorry for that long wait. I had to take a day off now. That pretty woman and her handsome boyfriend drank coffee almost every day.
I assume they moved here a while ago. Today her boyfriend brought his notebook and worked on something that looked like an essay. I assume he studies language.. Or maybe historical things?
Like I said, he seems very intelligent. I watched them for a while, from afar of course. Something seemed odd today. She didn't seem as happy as before. 
I'm wondering if they've been in a fight? But I'm a gentleman. I'll behave well.

~~~~~

Dear diary. This is my.. sixth? Is it the sixth? I guess. My sixth entry. It's the 8th of April.
Toptap and his girl didn't visit the coffee shop the past 3 days. But today they came here. 
Oh, you're surely wondering how I know his name, right? He came to the coffee shop with his girlfriend today and they suddenly started a fight.
She was all furious and stormed off. She knocked over the table while leaving the shop. So Toptap helped me cleaning up and apologized for her behaviour. 
While we cleaned up he told me his name. And I told him mine of course.
He's really a nice guy. And he has a very charming smile. It was so nice of him to help me clean the mess.

 

***//

What do you guys think? What will happen next?