Dear diary, my name is..

Dear diary, my name is Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit, but you can call me Mike.

Dear diary, this is my tenth entry. It's the 13th of April.

Toptap came to the coffee shop today and told me he broke up with his girlfriend.. He told me the reason for their fights. It was me.

I was the reason. I felt so bad and I still do. I broke them apart. But not because I wanted to date his girlfriend. 

I broke them apart because her boyfriend wants to date me.. I never expected this to happen. But it happened. And I can't say I'm mad about it.

Toptap is still a real gentleman and I enjoy my time with him.

He will pick me up in a few minutes! I have to get ready! 

 

~~~~~

 

Dear diary, this is my first entry. But it's actually the eleventh. It's the 10th of May. 

My name is Jirakit Kuariyakul, you should know me by the name Toptap.

I'm Mike's boyfriend. Are you surprised? 5555

After the latest entry Mike wrote happened a lot of things. I made him mine. I had to convince him over and over again, but in the end he fell for my charms.

I know it wasn't the nicest way and I haven't behaved like a gentleman. Especially towards my ex. 

But when you meet someone that blows your mind, you just have to do what has to be done. 13th of April was his last entry? I remember that day. Our second date.

I came to pick him up, he looked mindblowingly handsome, as always. But he forgot his phone so he asked me in. I saw this diary and asked what it is. 

He panicked and put it into his drawer. Seems like he forgot you there. He had something else on his mind the past month. Me! 55555

He's currently in the shower, so I decided to be a sneaky boyfriend and take a look. His entries are gorgeous.. He's literally the sweetest. 

I knew he fancied my ex first, but seems like I could change his mind quickly. I couldn't be happier about that. 

I asked him to be my boyfriend on the second date. And shall I tell you something? He said no. NO! 

But on the third date I got him! 5555555

He was just too overwhelmed I guess, but in the end he couldn't stay away from me.

Especially after our first kiss. On our third date.

I kissed him on the ferris wheel. I planned that. I wanted it to be like a movie scene. And it worked. After that kiss he just couldn't say no.

Oh! He's coming back!

 

 

****//

Oohh! What happened there! Who would have expected that to happen hahah