Dear diary, you won't believe what happened..

Dear diary, my name is Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit, but you can call me Mike.

Dear diary.. Wow.. This is my seventh entry, right? It's the 9th of April.

I don't know if you'll believe me if I tell what happened today.

I'm still a bit confused about the happenings today. Toptap came to the coffee shop again. Alone. He sat at the bar counter and ordered 'as always'.

He always drinks a Banana Latte with whipped cream. 

I prepared his coffee and talked a bit to him. All casual. I asked why he's alone today. He told me his girlfriend was still angry at him.

I didn't want to interfere, so I didn't ask for further information. It's none of my business.

After he drank his coffee he grabbed his wallet and payed the drink. As soon as I reached out to the money on the counter he placed his hand on top of mine.

He looked at me and said "This one is for only you."

He placed a piece of paper next to the money and quickly left the store.

I was so puzzled. By the way he touched my hand. The way he looked at me. The way his voice changed.

What was on that piece of paper? I put the money aside, grabbed the piece of paper and went to the bathroom. I unfolded the piece of paper and widened my eyes. 

He wrote his Line ID on it. Was that an invitation to text him? I guess it was, right? Was he.. flirting with me? But he has a girlfriend.

WHAT am I even thinking? He surely wants to hang out as friends, right? Holding that piece of paper in my hands made me kinda nervous to be honest.

I'm having it next to me right now. What am I supposed to do? I have to text him right? I will do it now.

 

I texted him! 

Oh god he read it!

I wrote "Hi.."

Was that good? I don't know! 

Oh! He's typing!

Wow.. He's really so nice.. He texted me back.. He wrote "Hello, Mike. I'm really happy you're texting me. How are you?"

I'm overwhelmed. I need to keep cool. He's just a friend, right? Why am I so nervous..?

 

Okay, diary.. It's one hour later now. He went to bed. But we texted the whole time. It somehow felt really nice to text with him. 

Is that weird? I don't know.. It felt different than with my friends. Somehow. But maybe I'm just overreacting. He has a girlfriend after all.

I will get back to you when I have some news.

 

 

*****//

Ooooh.. Who would have thought that.. What a surprise!