Dear diary, she's beautiful in her floral dress

Dear diary, my name is Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit, but you can call me Mike.

Hey! This is my diary. My name is Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit. But you can call me Mike. I'm currently 22 years old.
And this is my story.
The story of how I met the most beautiful woman I've ever seen... and fell in love with her boyfriend.

~~~~~

Dear diary. This is my first entry. It's the 23rd of March.
Let me tell you something about myself. I'm Mike.
I'm still going to university, like all of my friends I'm studying engineering. It's quite fun, at least during the not-so-busy times.
And besides going to university and studying, I work in a coffeeshop. Near the campus.
I really like the job and it's a lot of fun to chit-chat with the costumers. 
Some girls flirt with me and give me their numbers, but to be honest, I'm not that type of a man. I don't hook up with them. I was always looking out for something real.
My friends call me crazy and say I'm an idiot, because I could have so many girls. Have them for fun, have them for a relationship. But it all just doesn't feel right.
I may be old-school, but I'm looking for the one and only. I don't know if that girl is out there somewhere, but if she's out there, I'm definitely going to find her.
One day. Since it's already late at night, it obviously won't be today anymore. But maybe tomorrow.

~~~~~

Dear diary. This is my second entry. It's the 24th of March.
After my last entry nothing much happened. I hung out with my boys after our lectures and helped out in the coffee shop for 2 hours. It was a rather relaxing day.
Tomorrow my shift at the coffee shop will be a bit more stressful. One of my colleagues called in sick, so I have to work longer than planned and skip university. 
I will come back tomorrow. I will get some sleep now.

~~~~~

Dear diary! This is my third entry! It's the 25th of March!
You won't believe what happened! During my shift at the coffee shop an absolutely beautiful woman entered the shop. She was wearing a sweet floral dress and pretty shoes.
She looked like an angel. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I walked over to her to take her order. And then it hit me. She told me she'll order as soon as her boyfriend arrived.
There was my chance, being blown out of the window. Why does this always happen to me? Whenever I met a girl that's interesting to me, she's taken already.
It's simply unfair. But I won't give up. One day I will find the perfect girl for me.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! What do you guys say? Shall I continue? 
In case anyone is reading this TT_TT

Please comment ♥