t h r e e .

strawberry and cigarettes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every eyes turn when he walk into the room. Either they actually know who he is or not, people still left with awe but he never care.

He cut the line and reach for the receptionist and just stand there. No guest even dare to asked him to move.

The host was busy talking with her in-ear while focusing herself to the monitor. "I'm sorry the bar is full, you could wait in line like the other, Mister"

Now he cant believe what he just heard and people behind him starting to mumble like fishes gasping for air. Kim Taehyung getting rejected like that? Your life must be a joke.

"Do you actually dont know who I am?" he asked trying to keep his calm. "Never mind, my friend already booked a table"

"Oh okay, what's his name?" she said while keeping her head down facing the monitor.

"Kim Namjoon"

"Yes, and what's yours?"

"are you serious?"

She finally facing him with an irritated look which shows even through the mask. "I'm sorry, I'm just doing my job keeping our guest feeling safe and comfortable here."

"Kim Taehyung"

Suddenly she stops doing anything for a slight second, he know that she just realised her biggest mistake for the night. She get back to her monitor then reach under her table to bring out one mask.

"Please wear your mask then I'll show you your table Mister"

She walk in front of him, leading him to the table in the center of the room full of people. The room is big but also pack with people, the lighting was dark but blinding at the same time, the music were loud but not hurting your ears and the stage full with lively performance. No wonder Namjoon brag about it so much.

A few steps left to the table and she stops. "This is your table Mister" she said while facing him with a forced smile then quickly start walking away.

He gave off a little chuckle of disbelief.

"Wait" he said which making her stop and facing him once again with that smile in her face.

"Yes?"

"You better start remembering me ...Juliet, because I'm might be the hell that you never wanted"

He start walking away after finishing his words with a smug smile and not knowing he just leave a girl with shivers all over her.

 

***

 

The bar closed so did her shift and now she hide herself in the locker room. Her feet hurt so much from all the walking and standing with heels. But honestly she cant even think straight through the rest of her shift after he came. To think somehow she already find a threat on her first day is crazy.

"Hey Kitten, how was the job? Fun right?" Yuri entering the room and giving her some water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter