o n e .

strawberry and cigarettes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up sleepy head!"

A hand slapping her face rapidly, forcing her to be awake when she dont want to.

"...stop" Sooyoung answered while trying to remove the hands from her face which not really worked.

"You wouldnt wake up if i didnt do this" Yuri said and keep doing what she do best.

"Just let me escape from my horrid real life ugh"

She move her body and lay flat to the bed, freeing her face from the abruption that happen. But sadly not her .

smack!

"Awww!!"

Sooyoung sits up and give a deadly stare to her roommate eyes.

All she sees was Yuri in her pajama and messy hair sitting on her side bed like a mother that she never was.

"Come on! Since when money stops the Park?! What i know was years ago she runaway from home, crashing at my palace, go through many part time jobs and all just for classes at University"

She sigh deeply. Thinking the hard time she thought she's been through actually become much harder to get by.

"Now its different. My scolarship getting canceled for my final year which is the most important year and this goddamn private university actually cost more than my all my part time jobs would ever pays"

She sits there with her head down, trying hard not to cry again.

"...i just dont know what to do now."

Yuri comes closer and hugs her tight. Runaway from home actually never been a pretty experience and she learned it in the hardest way possible.

Sooyoung buried her head deep in Yuri's shoulder.

"Cheer up, kitten. I will help you with everything i can but for now dont just lock yourself in your room. Theres so much time and fun wasted if you just stay still, okay?" Yuri said camly.

She let go and move Sooyoung's head up facing her.

"Now dont you have an important seminar with some professor you need to attend?"

The eyes in front of her getting bigger as the soul finally comes back to the body.

Yuri chuckled. "Its 7.30-ish now, dont say anything and just get ready"

Shes about to get up until Sooyoung stops her and hold her hands tight.

"...thank you for everything. You are the perfect sister i never had."

They exchange deep stares and once again share one big hug.

"I know, I am pretty great arent I?" she answered jokingly. Sooyoung just roll her eyes around and both busrt into laugh.

"Now go before i smack your flat- once again!"

 

***

 

Sooyoung walks slowly to the cafetaria alone.

Today is friday and no one really has class in the last day before weekend. Except for Professor Lee thesis group. He is a pretty busy but intelligent man himself so when he make time for you, you have to consider yourself lucky.

The group itself consist of 6 students and even just from the first glance people would know they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter