t w o .

strawberry and cigarettes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud noises outside ruined his peaceful sunday morning. After many rounds of 'extra work' with two girl last night, all he asked was a relaxing rest through out the day.

"Kim Taehyung!"

The voice of someone familiar echoing in his eardrums. Someone he actually expect the least to show up in his apartment but still most welcomed. He could hear the footsteps getting closer to him. But he just wanna pretend to be asleep just a bit more and enjoy the show.

"What the hell are you thinking?! You girls out! You wake up!" The man ordered angrily.

He open his eye mask playfully as if he didnt understand what just happen. He could see the girls already tip toeing while picking every single piece of clothes they can.

"Oh President Kim, what a lovely surprise for you to come by" Taehyung said to his dad.

The man lays a deadly stares at him. "Stop playing dumb son. What are you doing?"

"Huh what?"

"I told you to participate in our conference last night and you go having with the waitresses?! Do you think this is a joke?!"

Silences filling up the room. No one dares to come between this ongoing war of father and son. The last person did only had his resign paper fully filled the next morning.

Everyone used to this. The dad giving orders, the son bailing, and an argument the next morning. It's been going on and on for over 2 years.

"No Sir, you are the one who think of me as a joke. You gave me the intern seat, you wont even let me speak. And you think i'll just stick around and watch you play? I'd rather play my self instead"

"Do you think the client will take you seriously? With all you famous behavior and you cant even get a degree!"

He gets up from his bed feeling fired up by his dad words. How could the old man said that as if last year was just another year.

"You are the last person I expect to understand why I chose to postponed my graduation last year!"

"Alright lets bet on what that big ego could do. I'll be cutting half of you credit card limit from now on until you actually graduate and if not you are out of my place"

"And if I get A on my thesis, you will give me full control of the company"

Taehyung walks closer to his dad with his head held high. He knows he never lose in any game for whatever it takes. He put his hand out asking him to seal the deal.

Another silence filling up the room. With all his pride, President Kim dont wanna step out the deal even if the risk is high. He will definitely win this whatever it takes. So finally he reach the other hand.

"...deal."

 

***

 

She pick up her favorite donald duck mug and pour herself a freshly brewed inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter