Yet Another Long Day

Moonsun FluffShots :)

Byul started blankly at the computer, ruffling her hair trying to keep herself awake. 

She glanced at bottom corner of the screen which flashed 10:32PM 

"Aish have I really been here that long?" Byul mumbled to herself counting the hours on her fingers.

Byul was the CEO of RBW Entertainment, she arrived at the company at 7AM, she had been working for 15 hours non stop. 

With a heavy sigh, she shut off her computer, and turned off the office lights, as she was always one of the last people working. 

Once she got into the car, finally being able to catch up, it started to rain.

Byul tests dher head on the stirring wheel in frustration, she hated how much time her job took, but remembering her two favorite people, probably sitting at home fast asleep.

For Byul, it was all worth it for them. Ever since her wife Yongsun had given birth to their baby, Kim Bora, Byul didn't want to rush Yongsun to return to her work, she deserved time to rest and stay with their babygirl.

Byul drove home in silence, a small smile creeping onto her face as she imagined the two when she would walk into their house.

It didn't take Byul long to reach their house, pulling into the garage. She opened the door that led into the kitchen quietly only to be startled by their corgi, Daebaki.

She bent down petting the dog trying to get him to calm down, not wanting to wake up Yongsun or the baby, or both for that matter seeing as it was now 11PM.

It didn't take Byul long to notice the messy blanket lump that was huddled on one end of the couch, as she chuckled at Yong's long brown hair draped over the back of the couch.

Byul went around to the front of the couch, carefully taking Bora from Yongsun's arms making her brows furrow as she opened her eyes lazily to see Byul with their baby.

Byul didn't notice Yong slowly waking up, instead she just took Bora to her room, carefully putting her into her crib, spinning the dreamcatcher that dangled above her.

Byul returned to see Yongsun smiling at her as Daebaki jumped up on the couch.

Byul sighed in exasperation

"I can't pick you up Daebaki, you're too heavy" Byul joked, making Yong laugh

Byul walked over to Yong who was still tightly wrapped in the blanket, picking her up, blanket and all as she walked down the hall towards their room. 

"I missed you" Yongsun said, holding onto Byul's neck while looking up at her

"I missed you too" Byul said before laying her down on their bed, giving her a small peck on her forehead.

Byul started changing into her pajamas as Yongsun fought to stay awake to ask Byul about her day.

Yongsun had closed her eyes just long enough to start to doze off before hearing a loud crash.

She quickly opened her eyes, almost darting to go to Bora's room before she noticed Byul on the floor in a heap, in a tangle with her flannel pants.

"Ow" Byul said laughing at herself, looking at Yongsun who was laughing as well.

Yongsun helped her up before climbing back into bed, followed by Byul after she got changed.

Byul fluffed the blanket as Yong hugged Byul at the sudden feeling of cold air.

Byul settled into her pillow as she pulled Yongsun into her neck, feeling Yong's warm breath on her.

"I'm sorry I can't be here more with you two" Byul said sadly as she Yongsun's hair.

"Byul, don't be sorry, I don't know what I'd do without you, you do practically everything, you work long days and you come home and act like you aren't exhausted, you're the strongest person I know" Yong mumbled against her skin 

"But I'm not here for Bora" Byul argued

"Bora loves you more than you think Byul, she mumbles your name sometimes, she really does love you" Yongsun said softly

Her words lingered in Byul's head as Yongsun fell asleep, softly snoring

It's true Byul thought, Yongsun said it herself when they married each other, and when they adopted Bora, Byul was her Superman and always would be. 

Byul pulled back, smiling softly at how beautiful Yongsun was, even when she was fast asleep, falling asleep shortly as she looked at Yong's face and how relaxed she was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's another update! I have another couple requests to do as well as an idea I thought of myself. I'm quite interested in how I'll develop it because I thinks it's kind of sensitive? But it'll have a happy ending, anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one shot even though it was really short. Don't forget to upvote this story, leave me a request with specifics if you have one and check out my other stories!!! I love you all!