The Moon Family

Moonsun FluffShots :)

Yongsun shifted against Byul as she heard the faint yet frequent cries of their baby girl, Yubin. Yongsun sighed as she glanced over at the digital clock that flashed 3:14AM, turning back and hiding in the crook of her wife's neck, Byul Yi, she planted a butterfly kiss as she wriggled out of her arms to check on their baby. Yongsun was careful not to wake up Byul seeing as she had just gotten back from work 2 hours ago after finding a missing persons. Yongsun loved Byul, but Byul's job of being a private investigator required her to work long hours, and even though Byul loved her job, it brought many challenges they had to both overcome. 

As Yongsun tip towed into Yubin's room, she carefully reached into the white crib to cradle her in her arms as she walked over and sat in the baby blue rocking chair in the corner of the room.
 

However Yubin's cries didn't stop, after some while, Yongsun decided it may be better to move to the family room, so it may make less noise, she finally arrived to the couch where she sat and tried to get Yubin to fall asleep once more. Yubin has just gotten her fill 2 hours ago, but Yongsun couldn't figure out what the problem was. A look of worry engulfed Yongsun's face because Yubin's cries kept getting louder, and Yongsun still couldn't find a solution. A few minutes later Yongsun found herself start to tear up and silently cry, she felt like she was failing as a mother. She couldn't understand how she was so incapable of calming her own baby, especially when her wife deserved to sleep in peace. A few minutes later, Yongsun heard shuffling coming from the hallway, sobbing even more that she had woken up Byul. 

As Byul entered the family room, she immediately rushed to Yongsun and their baby, she didn't understand why the two most important people in her life were both crying. She sat on the couch and pulled Yongsun into her, her hair in an attempt to calm her down enough for Yongsun to tell her what was wrong. Eventually Yongsun's reared turned into sniffles as she looked up at Byul with sadness in her eyes. Yongsun began to apologize perfusely to Byul for waking her up, as she became more and more upset with herself. 
 

"Hey, hey, baby you did nothing wrong, this is part of having a baby, and your doing so well with her, I should be the one apologizing for not being able to be here to offer my support a lot of the time, but please don't cry, I love you both so much, it hurts me to see you like this." Byul said in a raspy, sleepy voice. 
 

"I-I don't k-know what's wrong with her, she had her fill not that long ago and her diaper is dry, b-but she wouldn't stop c-crying" Yongsun choked out. 
 

"Let me hold her, maybe it will help" Byul suggested

Yongsun more than willingly handed Yubin to Byul carefully, as she cuddled up against Byul, observing the way Byul handles her.

"Hey Binnie, did u miss appa?" Byul said while slowly rocking her, and instantly Yongsun noticed Yubin's cries lessened. 

"I missed you and your mom, but appa had to help someone find their loved one, but I'm here now, I love you with all my heart" Byul said softly 

Yongsun watched in amazement as she leaned her head on Byul's shoulder, watching Yubin fall asleep once more. 
 

Byul got up carefully, leaving Yongsun half asleep on the couch as she walked into Yubin's room to lay her down once more in her soft crib.

Byul came out to the family room again to Yongsun half asleep smiling like an idiot, looking up at Byul with pure lust in her eyes. 

"Yong, lets go back to our room, the couch isn't good for your back" Byul said, half chuckling.

Yongsun clearly to tired to walk herself, was swept off the couch effortlessly by Byul, and carried into their room bridal style, as she was carefully placed and tucked in on their bed. Byul soon crawled into bed herself, as Yongsun turned to wrap herself around Byul's waist as she hid in Byul's neck, inhaling the floral scent of her silver hair. 

Byul responded but pulling her in closer as she turned her head whispering "I love you" onto Yongsun's forehead to whcih Yongsun softly smiled.

"I love you too, I don't know what I'd do without you Byul" Yongsun mumbled

"Get some rest my love you need it" Byul said, giving her a peck on her forehead and one last tight hug before they both fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well here's another late night update, I noticed I tend to write fluff better late at night but idrk, I thought this was really cute, and kind of a unique one shot? I don't really know if you'd call this a continuation of my first chapter but I hope you all enjoyed nonetheless, and don't forget to check out my other story!!! I haven't finished that one yet but that one is a multi-chapter fanfic so it's taking a longer amount of time. If you guys have any requests for me to write about and add to this OneShot/Moonsun story collection, please let me know!!! I love you all and don't forget to upvote this if you like it!