Good Morning Sunshine

Moonsun FluffShots :)

The bright spring sun poke through the curtains, illuminating Byul's favorite sight, Yongsun. Still fast asleep from last nights promotions, lay Yongsun, with the slight smile that always captivated Moonbyul. Yongsun shifted against Byul who tried to take this oppertunity to get up and make breakfast but was interrupted by a firm tug on her shirt from Yongsun. Byul took this as a silent plea from Yongsun to cuddle her as she slept, sighing followed by a slight chuckle Byul gave in as she slumped back into her pillow with Yongsun's face hidden in the crook of her neck hiding from the sun. Byul breathed in the scent of flowers that always lingered on Yongsun, as she her messy blonde hair, soothing her further into her slumber. After a while, Byul felt Yongsun plant a butterfly kiss on Byul's neck, something that she always did to make her heart flutter, and it always worked. Byul looked down and kissed her on her head, and with her usual raspy morning voice Yongsun loved and said "Good morning sunshine". Yongsun just hummed and squeezed Byul closer to her whilst closing her eyes once more as Byul glanced over at the clock that flashed 11:13AM, and said "Or should I say afternoon?". A lazy smile crept on to Yongsun's face as she lightly hit Byul's stomach, as she argued that the reason she slept so late was because of their schedule the day prior. Byul laughed as she whispered into her ear softly about getting up and making breakfast to which Yongsun agreed to, sitting up with Byul and pecking a kiss on her cheek. As Yongsun reached over to check her phone, Byul sprang up out of bed and put on a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. She proceeded to walk over to Yongsun who had just finished changing into one of Byul's oversized shirts and sweatpants, and swept her off her feet, carrying her bridal style into the kitchen and placed her carefully on the kitchen counter. Yongsun immediately gave Byul that look as she knew what was going through Byul's mind and said "babe we can do this later, I'm hungry". Byul sighed but nonetheless kissed Yongsun once more before starting to brew fresh coffee as Yongsun got 2 mugs from the marble cabinets. Byul started cracking eggs into a pan as Yongsun heated up left over tteokbokki from last night's company dinner. She took this oppertunity to talk to Yongsun about their plans for the day which consisted of staying at home and binge watching movies because they finally had a well deserved day off after finishing their promotions. As Yongsun sipped her coffee waiting for the microwave to finish, she hummed in agreement to Byul's lazy day plans. They both sat at the counter eating in a peaceful silence, still looking at each other as if the other was their entire world. After they cleaned up, they moved to the couch as Byul grabbed their favorite blanket and draped it over them, especially making sure it Yongsun's frame so she wouldn't get cold. It didn't matter in the end because Yongsun ended up cuddled up to Byul like she always did but at Byul could say she tried to make her comfortable on her own. As the two enjoyed watching the opening scenes of the first Harry Potter movies, Byul simply whispered a soft "I love you" on to Yongsun's head, all Yongsun did was squeeze her tighter which Byul knew was Yongsun for "I love you too". No more than 20 minutes later Byul heard a soft snoring sound coming from the fragile body she held against her own, Byul simply pulled back to admire Yongsun once more before resting her head on Yongsun's and drifting off to sleep as well.