Chapter 2

I don't like you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is decided that Yunho will dorm with Jaejoong but has anyone asked him if he wants to. The answer will be no. Apparently, he and Jaejoong are the same age with the latter being 9 days older than him. Yunho mentally scoffs at how elated the other seems to be at the given information. 

Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong are going through their stuff while Yunho and Changmin decide to order food. They decide to eat in instead of going out. The kid just seems too excited. Yunho needs to stop calling Changmin a kid; he is only 2 years younger than him. But Changmin just looks so innocent even though he towers over the group. They order Jjampong and fried rice. Yunho while eating, glances at the members. The thought that they will be a group overwhelms him. He hesitantly looks at Jaejoong who offers him a small smile; Yunho quickly nods his head and focuses on food throughout the rest of the meal. He cannot bring himself to look up again. He finishes quickly and excuses himself and goes to his room, their room.

 It is a small room with two beds, a dresser, and a small cupboard. Yunho forgot to ask Jaejoong if he wanted to divide the storage unit. But now he doesn't want to face the other man yet. He starts sorting out his suitcase; it does not take him a lot of time because he has not packed much, to begin with. He had just gathered some essentials, a few clothes, and had rushed to the new dorm. He didn't want to keep his teammates waiting. The word teammates just rolls off his tongue differently. He had been waiting for his debut for almost 4 years and now that it was so near it just didn't seem real. The thought of him being responsible for the group as the leader made him quite nervous. He didn't even realize when he had finished putting all his clothes in the cupboard. 

Yunho takes a shower while he hears Jaejoong and the others talking about something excitedly in the living room. The fact that he and Jaejoong are going to be staying together in this tiny room seems to hit him slowly all over again. Well unless one of them decides to leave the company. For 's sake Yunho needs to get over his fear of dealing with Jaejoong. His brain just stops functioning when the other is in his vision of sight.

Yunho convinces himself that this is a good time to introduce himself to the other. He just does not understand why his brain is making such a big deal out of it. Jaejoong is not a big celebrity or even a popular trainee. Yunho himself is but he cannot even keep his eyes locked with Jaejoong while the other just smiles at him casually as if nothing is wrong. There is nothing is wrong with it but his brain just does not seem to register it. He has never had a problem while introducing himself to others. He actually likes talking to others and making others feel comfortable. Yunho is very perplexed about this situation and he hates that.

Yoochun calls him to watch Star King along with the others. Yunho just says no as he feels tired. He is also not in a mood to watch it. He stays awake for a while thinking about how he is going to introduce himself properly to Jaejoong. As he is going to be in the same room as Jaejoong every day, he cannot run away from him any longer. Also, he is the leader and it would seem odd if he just avoided one member. Jaejoong might think he does not like him.

 He has to get done with the introduction as soon as possible. He hopes that he does not make a fool out of himself in front of the other. Will Jaejoong think he is cool? Will they ever end up being friends? Or will he always be awkward around him with him? Yunho just hopes he does not end up making a fool out himself in front of Jaejoong.


He can just hear Boa cackling when she gets to know that he is dorming with Jaejoong. He hears others talking about themselves, giving small introductions. He should have gone when Yoochun called him to join; now it would just be awkward to barge in suddenly. He only knows Yoochun out of the four and thinks it would be awkward to talk to new people especially when Yunho has a sudden urge to act like a dumb person in front of a particular member.

Yunho needed some preparation especially if he wants to make a good impression. Talking to Jaejoong would have been far less nerve-wracking in a group than it is going to be 1:1 in this tiny room. But now Yunho has no option other than just listening to the members talk while he is wrapped in his blankets wishing he had joined them earlier.


                                                    ---

He didn't even realize when he fell asleep. It was definitely before Jaejoong came back because he doesn't remember seeing the other. He slowly turns towards the other's bed only to find it empty. He hears Changmin and Junsu bickering in the kitchen. Yoochun is standing near the refrigerator with a toast in his mouth smiling awkwardly while Jaejoong toasting up the bread not paying heed to the bickering. 

"Yah! I had good expectations for your pancakes! Why is it so burnt?"

"I just went to brush my teeth. I didn't think it would burn so quickly. This pan is no good!"

"Whatever. It is stuck to the pan. Remove it I need to make a new one."Changmin whined.

"Just remove it then.  Jaejoong make me toast please. I am very hungry". Junsu said stealing the toast from Yoochun's hand.

"Yah that is my toa-"but Junsu paid no heed

"Make yourself another one"

"Stop bickering I will make some toasts for you." 

Jaejoong quickly toasted some bread and even helped Changmin with the pancakes. Yunho was very amazed at how efficient Jaejoong was and how everything was back to norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter