Chapter 1

I don't like you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho saw Jaejoong for the first time in the company’s cafeteria. There was gossip going on amongst the trainees about how beautiful the new trainee was, but no one had prepared him for how actually beautiful the new trainee was. Yunho swore that he had never seen someone so gorgeous in his 17 years of existence. And that was a lot because he already saw Heechul; the og beautiful man of the company.

The trainee’s beautiful eyes had captured his attention. His gaze was sharp and looked like it would probably shoot daggers. Yunho would have mistaken Jaejoong for a girl if it was not for his broad shoulders and toned biceps. Boa told him that the new trainee’s name was Jaejoong and also that it was not fair for boys to be that pretty. Yunho agreed.

The next time he saw Jaejoong he was in the lobby with Heechul. He was talking to Heechul animatedly with his hand flailing around, his eyes crinkling and the biggest smile on his face. He looked so ethereal and Yunho wished that he was the one Jaejoong was talking to. He was not jealous of Heechul for having Jaejoong’s smile directed towards him. Maybe he was but nobody had to know that. His hair looked soft and he looked very different from how he looked at the cafeteria. He had looked like an ice prince who would freeze everyone with his sharp gaze but now he just looked like a happy puppy and Yunho was not sure which one he liked better, although he was leaning a bit towards the latter.

He met eyes with Heechul who then proceeded to call him not paying heed to his overly obvious no he was presenting with his arms crossed. He then realized that Heechul was probably either just blind or that he just chose to ignore his signal he ran away from the scene hoping that Jaejoong hadn’t seen him in his shabby condition. He had returned from a 2 hour long dance practice and was sweating all over. His hair was stuck to his forehead, eyes had sunken in from lack of sleep and he definitely needed a bath because Yoochun gagged when he came near him. Although Yoochun always gagged when he came near just to annoy him, he couldn’t take a risk today.

He knew he could do a lot better and decided that he would meet Jaejoong only when he looked dapper. Meeting him now would definitely kill all his chances of becoming friends with Jaejoong. Yes, all he wanted to do was be Jaejoong’s friend although Boa thought it was a crush. But she doesn’t know any better, and she was always trying to pair people up.

Yunho was curious whether Jaejoong on a bad day would look like or he would just look as ethereal as always. Maybe seeing him look ty would reduce his infatuation (which he didn’t admit to) a tiny bit but he came to the conclusion that Jaejoong probably didn’t have any bad days.

Yunho was wide awake many days thinking about his future debut but now he had another thing to think about. His thoughts would quickly shift from his debut to Jaejoong’s eyes, his pouty lips, his tiny waist, and then again to his debut because he was not gay and this was not a crush. He liked Eugene noona so he was not gay. There were many times he had to bring his attention back from Jaejoong to his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter