Chapter 3

I don't like you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed and everything seemed to be going fine. The group had adjusted to the new dorm life. Yunho was often asked by his friends especially Leeteuk and Donghae if he misses staying with them.

Yunho would surely say yes because he feels much more comfortable staying with his dumb friends rather than this boy who often gives him a brain freeze. He has come to terms with the fact that his equation with Jaejoong is way different than with other team members. He feels very comfortable with others but just seems to calculate his each and every move when it comes to the doe eyed boy.

Fortunately for him, everyone is too tired to strike a conversation at night after their practice and fall asleep quickly. Yunho can't even make himself sleep facing the boy. He always sleeps turned towards the window.

Jaejoong also doesn't appear too keen to start a conversation with him and just focuses on his work. He seems busy working on something that Yunho is too hesitant to ask about. It has been in his mind to ask Jaejoong about what he is scribbling in his book but at the last moment, he stops himself.

Jaejoong once in a while asks about the schedule and few work-related questions and Yunho is very happy to answer them. Day by day he is getting less awkward around Jaejoong and he is just waiting for the day when he can ask Jaejoong a proper question without blabbering some bull. Yunho mentally scoffs at how low his goals are set regarding Jaejoong.

 

---

 

Something that troubles Yunho is that Jaejoong is always talking to girls on the phone at night. Someone or the else is always calling him and it is always some girl. Jaejoong talks to them so sweetly and just seems to genuinely pay attention to whatever they are saying. Yunho would definitely like to know what they talk about.

He concludes that it bothers him because he is very tired after coming back from hectic practice. But the fact that Jaejoong always talks to his "girlfriends" in the balcony keeping the window tightly shut so that he wouldn't be a bother to Yunho defeats his reason. So this excuse doesn't seem to real to even him as well.

Yunho tries to face the door when Jaejoong is in the balcony. But over time he slowly turns over to see Jaejoong. Yunho can't figure out what he talks about but Jaejoong always has a small smile on his face and just looks very pretty in the soft yellow light.

Yunho nowadays has good dreams.

                                                                                                                        ---

Because the team cannot converse a lot at night after practice they try to wake up early and talk a bit. The talking starts with a talk and ends with playful bickering. But it is a pleasant sight. They are getting to know each other better.

Yunho would have preferred to eat breakfast in silence but he is happy about the other waking up early to have a group breakfast because he cannot be trusted alone with Jaejoong with more time than he already haJaejoong does not seem too interested in making conversations with him only focusing on the phone but the Morning Jaejoong is too keen to know about him. He asks him many questions looking at him expectantly. One thing that Yunho's mind has completely accepted that Jaejoong looked cute. But he can't just mention it to his friends that he finds his roommate cute in a no homo way. No one would believe him.

Jaejoong looks like he wants to get to know Yunho more. And Yunho would have loved that as well if he didn't feel so awkward with the other. He felt that he could manage well when he had to talk to Jaejoong while in a group. So he just avoided their one on one meetings as much as he could.

He tried to wake up even more early to avoid the latter but Jaejoong would just wake up as soon as the other left the room no matter how stealthily Yunho tried tiptoeing out of the room. Jaejoong was a light sleeper. Fortunately for him, the younger ones also felt that they had to wake up early and helped ease his tension.

 

----

 

The roles had also been decided by their manager in the dorm. Jaejoong had to take over cooking since none of the other members could. As far as Yunho could remember Yoochun, he and the other trainees had mostly been surviving on ramen and other fast food. On Sundays, they would eat in the company cafeteria and have something similar to proper food.

They had all tried to cook food before but it always ended badly with Donghae burning the food, Leeteuk undercooking the food, and Kangin giving them food poisoning. After that, no one even thought about cooking food.

Until Heechul came. He seemed very confident in his cooking skills as he had been cooking since he was 10 and the members trusted him.

What Yunho ended up eating could not be called food or that Heechul had some issues with his taste buds. The others seemed to agree and they again stuck with the rule of no cooking in the dormitory. Kangin and Leeteuk had tried to throw Heechul from the balcony; a decision which Yunho fully su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter