Chapter 2

Call Me Oppa

Amber POV:

My heart was racing, my mind trying to comprehend what just happened. What was that about? Of all people, why would Key...no, there's no way he'd do that because of that. Key's a flawless human being (despite his -fits). There's no way he'd like a girl like me. I don't really have any female assets, and I'm not exactly the epitome of feminine.


. Time to perform.


I pushed the swarming thoughts out of my mind, putting on my best smile.


_______________________________


The girls bowed, noisily exiting the stage. The audience's energy fueled their every move.


 Fans had brought signs covered in glitter and hearts, majority of them saying things such as:


'Henber fighting!'
'Marry me, Amber!'
'KryBer!'
'KeyBer is real!'


As she reached the last step, a hand reached out, pulling her out of the other members' path.


"I'll meet you guys in the change rooms!" she called out to the other four girls.


"Key?"


"Ne. Or, yes, it's me," he nodded, although she couldn't see it.


"I guess we're talking in English then?"


"Mhm. Can I ask you something, Amber?"


His English had improved. Or, maybe he practiced the lines.


"Yeah, of course!"


He dragged her to the side, quickly loosening his grip, remembering that girls were more 'fragile.'


"What's up?" the brunette questioned, obliviously.


Key bit his lip nervously, rubbing his neck. "I know it's a bit weird, but, I was just wondering if you'd like to go for coffee tomorrow?"


Key had crushes before, but he never acted on them. This was a first, and he wasn't one-hundred percent sure how to go about it.


She laughed in amusement, "sure, but why didn't you just text me? Isn't it less of a hassle that way?"


Key frowned, letting out a disappointed sigh. "All gentleman should ask a girl out in person. At least, that's what they do in America, right?"


Amber shook her head in disbelief, did she hear that correctly?

She gulped, trying to formulate a  sentence.


"A date?"