oo2

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter oo2
Song: Bol4 - HUG

Out of all the Universities here in Seoul, you ended up in mine. What are the odds, right? Is it destiny?

The room is getting filled with students. All were waiting for the professor including me. It was the first day of classes for the semester and I was the only one who didn’t know anyone. I felt like a loner. Just like a high school-er who just transferred.

I sighed and just ignored everyone. I’m not good at making friends anyway. I was not good at making the first move or the first conversation.

I said to myself that the first one who will talk to me will be my friend.

Out of the blue, while I was writing my schedules on my planner I heard your voice again. I can never forget it.

--

 

“This seat is available, right?”

I turned my head and you were smiling brightly at me. You removed your bag and settled down on the chair beside me even though I didn’t answer you yet. I was so confused I just watched you get yourself so comfortably.

You were so casual and you kept that small smile on your face as if you were suddenly so excited to be in this class.

I was feeling so cold, but then, I was suddenly feeling all hot I had to remove my cardigan.

“We met again, Miss Hongdae.” You said and you just kept that smile plastered on your face.

I swear, I thought I was going to have a heart attack at how close we were until I snapped out of my daze. I had to look cool, elegant and girly in front of my crush. I composed myself and nodded. “Yeah. Wait, Miss Hongdae?”

“I don’t know your name. So I gave you a nickname? We met at Hongdae.”

I laughed awkwardly and focused on writing my schedule. I did not want to end our conversation there, but I don’t know what else to say.

“My name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.”

That was the first time I memorized a name that fast.

I turned my head and smiled at you. You were smiling at me and obviously waited for me to introduce myself so I did. “My name is Moon Aeri.”

“Cool name.”

“Thanks.”

That was so short.

He nodded his head and I thought, you might forget my name after a couple of days. We might just end up being classmates in this subject and will not meet again aside from this.

I can’t believe I was so awkward that I didn’t know what else to say. I wanted to get closer, but I don’t even know how to start.

I dropped my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter