Final

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final
Song: IU-Ending Scene

But there was so much that day, that when we were walking out of the library, talking about an episode of a variety show we watched together last night, a girl stopped not far from you.

We both had the same confused expression on our faces until the girl looked at me.

I’m a girl, of course I know.

That was the day when a pretty girl planned on confessing to you.

----

“I forgot to return a book. I’ll be going back to the library first.”

You knew I was making an excuse, I saw it in your eyes but you just nodded your head and I felt a small pain inside. Did you really want to be alone with that pretty girl and hear her confession? Maybe you have a crush on her too?

I walked back to the library and I stopped walking just to look at you both, but you walked with her.

It was so painful watching you leave and walk with another girl. No words are enough to explain the emotions I was feeling seeing that. It was too painful to watch.

That night, I did not want to speak to you. I was mad for no particular reason. You didn’t do anything wrong, but I don’t know why I was feeling so upset.

I know I shouldn’t get hurt nor sad, but I don’t know what I’ve been feeling. I hate it too, but how can I stop myself from feeling all these? I can’t control my own emotions at all.

While I was reviewing, you were flooding me with messages and calls that I did not dare to read or answer. I don’t want to hear you telling me that got together with a beautiful girl and you got her as your girlfriend already.

After a few hours, the ringing stopped and there were no new messages anymore, but instead, you rang the doorbell of my apartment and of course, I opened the door.

To my shock, you were catching your breath, you were sweating as if you ran a marathon and when we looked into each other’s eyes, it looked like you just won and there was that sigh of relief that escaped your lips.

“What are you doing here? It’s late.”

I cannot believe you went to my apartment when you were at least six stations away from me. You steadied your breathing and I opened the door so you can get inside and offered you to drink first. You still didn’t say anything. You were quiet and it scared me.

“Why are you not answering my calls and messages?” you frowned and that was the first time you got mad at me.

“I was reviewing. I didn’t notice. You didn’t have to go all the way here.”

Up until now, I did not understand why you looked at me as if I said something so wrong. You shook your head, walked out of my apartment and it made me more upset. “What’s wrong with you?” I yelled along the hallway and you stopped from walking.

You were still frowning, “I can’t believe you. Good luck with your exams.” You said and you said it sarcastically that ticked me off.

“What’s your problem?”

“You’re my problem.”

“What did I do?”

“You were acting like I did something wrong?” you asked.

And were arguing at the hallway of the apartment building. It was the first fight that we had and I did not get enough sleep. I was sad and upset at the same time. It was not really a nice feeling and I do not want to feel that again.

That night, I can’t imagine going to University and meeting you, but the next morning. You’re the one who apologized first.

I walked alone from the University for the first time since we met and it felt really sad and lonely. I sighed and when I looked up, there you were. Standing in front of my apartment building, sitting on the staircase and you stood up, dusting yourself.

You tried stifling your laugh and it made me do the same. I looked away and you did too. I turned to look at you and you were brushing your own hair from behind and then you smiled. You walked towards me and placed your hand on top of my head. “Please don’t make me nervous again by not answering my texts and calls, because I’ll assume something happened to you.”

I softened, yeah. It was my fault I got jealous and childish.

It was still so awkward even though we made up and apologized to each other already.

The next day after our classes, we continued to walk on our way home, you’re walking behind me when I saw a beautiful cherry blossom tree. I want to reach for the petals but you reached for the branch from behind me and pulls it down to my reach.

“Cherry blossoms are really pretty.”

“I think you’re prettier.”

I coughed and playfully elbowed you from behind.

As time goes by, we’ve gotten closer. Even though we were in a different class, you would always poke your head inside my classroom after my classes ended and you kept on smiling a puppy that melted my heart.

I was always so excited after our classes because you would always think of something fun to do. Anything you think of was so fun for me as well and I loved it.

After one of our classes, that was the day when I questioned if we’re still feeling the same for each other.

They was another girl who confessed to you and you told me to wait at the gate of the University, but I was so anxious. I could see you two talking under a huge tree. It looked so serious. You two were so far away I can’t even see your expressions.

I thought to myself, you would ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter