oo3

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter oo3
Song: Park Kyung ft. Park Boram - Ordinary Love

 

You were being obvious, but I was too oblivious. I have never thought that you’d like me. Nothing more, nothing less.

After accepting the fact that we’re just friends, one incident made my heart skipped for you once again.

It was one of our classes and we were in a meeting with a couple of classmates for our project. You were sitting closer to me which I don’t really mind to be honest. There were no malice or anything. We’re just…close.

At first, I did not think of that one of our classmates had a crush on me, but you were the first one who noticed.

--

We were brainstorming for our presentation when I blurted out a joke and everyone laughed.

He reached to ruffle my hair, but you grabbed his wrist all of a sudden, breaking the funny atmosphere. I looked at you and you kept that straight and serious expression on your face. That’s the time when I thought if you were jealous because we’re getting closer, but I can’t dare to ask you that question.

You suddenly chuckled and released your hold on his wrist. “She doesn’t like it when someone touches her hair.”

My heart was thumping so loud inside my chest I had to laugh a little louder. “Yeah, I think girls in general doesn’t like it when someone messes their hair, right?” I reached to fix my hair and you were serious again, looking at the laptop screen on my lap.

“Fine, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter