oo1

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter oo1
Song: Bol4 ft. Baekhyun - LEO

 

We were happy.

We were almost perfect.

We were so in love.

But why love is not enough to make you stay?

Those were the questions I kept asking myself whenever I look at our picture. You were smiling so lovingly at me while I’m looking at the camera with one of your arms wrapped around my neck.

Out of all the pictures we’ve taken, this one is my favorite.

It was raining so hard on our first date, but you made it look like a fine day.

Just like our first meeting.

It was also raining that day.

--

 

It was also raining that day.

I was standing at the exit of a subway station. I had no idea it was going to rain. The sun was up and bright this morning, but I didn’t understand how weather changed so quickly? I was too shy to ask someone to walk with me at least at the pharmacy since I needed to buy something too.

To be honest, I was already thinking of going back inside the subway station. Sit on one of the chairs and wait for the rain to stop until I saw you standing in front of me holding a navy blue umbrella wearing your sweatshirt and black pants.

I had the same confused look on my face when you saw that it was raining, but unlike me, you looked so ready for the weather, but your white sneakers said otherwise. I bet you wouldn’t dare.

I was staring at you until our eyes met. There was also another reason why I stared at you for too long. It’s because, you’re too handsome. You’re too cute that I can’t help but to stare at your puppy like features.

Shaking those thoughts inside my head, I started walking until you spoke.

“Do you need to go somewhere?” You asked.

I didn’t expect you to ask because of your white sneakers. I know how painful it would be to have your white expensive looking sneakers to be covered in dirt and mud.

I turned my head and was having mixed feelings. I was curious and suddenly the thought of maybe you find me cute too crossed my mind, but that’s i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter