Southern High's Garden

Engagement Rings and Guitar Picks

 

The time I recovered from the shock, Se Hun wasn't there anymore.

 

 

Shoot! How did that happened?

I can't believe this..

 

"MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!!" I shouted loudly enough for everyone in the street to hear.

 

 

 

 

>>>Se Hun's POV<<<

"MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!I"  I hastily rode back to SM Building as soon as I heard her shout.

 

"Yah! Se Hun-ah! Where were you last night? We're suppose to be having a pre-filming for History's Dance Version MV!" Our manger shouted at me as I entered the Practice Room. "Didn't you know how hard it is taking care of 12 Idols! huh? 

I looked at my hyungs who was sitting at the floor. They were all laughing at me.

Crazy hyungs.

"YAH! Se Hun, answer me!" 

I twitched my lips and rolled my eyes at him.

He suddenly stopped nagging. "What's that on your lips?" He inspected my face "CHOCOLATE? Chocolate! It's still early in the morning and you're eating CHOCOLATE?! God, Se Hun! Go to the bathroom now, and brush your teeth if you don't want to be sick having tonsillitis"

I grinned while remembering the Cadbury Chocolate Kiss I stole from her.

I obeyed the manager for the first time and went to the bathroom. But instead of doing the toothbrush thingy, I looked at the chocolate smudge on my lips at the mirror. Her scream awhile ago still rings to my ears. 

First kiss..Hah. So I'm her first.

I suddenly remembered how y Hee Young was this morning with her sleeveless and shorts which had driven me to stole a kiss from her.

keke. 

I went back to the practice room and I saw everyone practicing HISTORY. I practiced confidently. The song went on and on until we all got tired and laid our back at the cold floor.

 

The manager placed a brown bag at the floor with beverages and snacks inside it.

"As far as I know, you don't eat chocolate" Luhan said out of the blue.

I know him, he's thinking 'things' right now.

I just ignored his statement and grabbed a bottle of water from the brown bag. I texted Krystal, I have loved her since the day I entered SM.

We both sent messages to each other alternately.

 

Kai's phone suddenly rang. It was more of an alarm tone than of a call ringtone.

I saw Kai-hyung holding his cell phone.

Since when did Kai cared about his cell phone? Last time I checked he was on the verge of throwing his phone because he hates the sound of it beeping loudly.

Everyone also looked at Kai.

Guess they noticed too.

He smiled at his phone and dialed a certain number.

I sat erectly looking at his behavior.

He looked so excited as he placed the phone near his ear.

"Hee Young-ssi! I miss you.." Those were the last word I heard from him as he walked out of the practice room.

My eyes widened. 

Hee Young? 

I followed Kai hyung all through the afternoon. 

There was nothing so suspicious about him except for buying Cadbury Chocolates at 3pm in the afternoon.

My phone suddenly beeped, Lay hyung sent me a text message.

 

From: LAYs-dorito-pringles-cheetos-ruffle "THe king of Junkfoods"

Message: Your Aunt wants to see you.

She said you must bring Kai over to her school right now.

as in "RIGHT NOW."

 

I looked for Kai hyung everywhere. I looked for him at the SM Building, the park, the mall and the chocolate shoppe where he was a while ago. But there were no signs of him. 

 

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

I drove my way to my Aunt's school 'Southern High'--my alma mater. 

I can see flashing of cameras as my car entered the school gates.

SH*T! My aunt is bashing me again. 

I can hear loud noises and screaming of my name.

This is not good. I came here without the manager knowing.

I went out of the car and was greeted by the old principal and my Aunt.

The bashing went on and on until I got very bored.

I excused myself for a while and went to my favorite hangout place at the school----the garden.

I laid down on the grass looking up the sky.

I remembered the girl whom I taught how to play the guitar years ago...

keke.i texted Krystal again, and our conversation grew.

 

 

 

Long after , I stood. Suddenly, I heard a girl crying.

I followed the cries.

I saw a couple hugging behind the big tree. 

I was about to leave the couple but the girl cried Kai's name.

I took a peek at them again.

I went closer...

My eyes widened...

HEE YOUNG and KAI HYUNG?!

Anger grew upon me.

I vented all of it as I entered  the schools bathroom.

I punched everything in there with all my might.

 

Exhausted, I sat at the floor leaning my back at the wall.

 

 

Why did I get angry?

 

 

 

 

 

keke. sorry for not updating yesterday :)

I hope this a-little-bit long chappie got you satisfied :)

 

 

Ooopsie.... What happened there, Se Hunnnieee??