Omo! Unnie?

Engagement Rings and Guitar Picks

 

"Try this" My body froze. Gulp. That manly voice .

Luna get the paper and pen from my hand hastily and answered it. 

"Here Se Hun and Kai oppa~~" 

"Luna, I am sorry. Your answer is wrong. " Se Hun said 

"What? awww... why?"

I looked up at them but too late. I didn't saw their faces. They both turned around already and heading outside the room.

I saw Krystal smirking at me while holding a bouquet of rose. Now, where did those roses came from? 

"Stunned?" She said. "Well, They gave me this flowers. And know what? Se Hun is my suitor."

Trying to make me jella (jealous) ? Pfft. 

"Yada-Yada" I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing" I said. I looked at my watch. 12.30 pm 

"Lunch Break. Bye, Maladies" I said, Emphasizing the word Maladies and eyeing Kystal. Krystal just snubbed. 

"Bye YOUNGGGIEEEE!!" Luna smiled widely!

I smiled back at her. Luna's really kind. She's my bias. keke. 

Others members just ignored me. Not because they wanted to, but have to. They don't want to stop or say anything while they are doing their thing. 

 

I went down to the building and saw Euphy-noona, my step sister, at the bench near the parking lot. I wonder why she's here.

[(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvzxelazMS1qf4yfko1_500.jpg) -euphy unnie]

"Euphy unnie!" I called her. No response. Hmmmm... Might as well go near her.

 

I secretly walked trying to be unoticed until I reach her back. I suddenly pinched her at her waist. "Annyeong unnie!

"Ouch!" she exclaimed. Her eyes burned flame when she saw me. 

U-oh! "That was just a small pinch. Did I hurt you?"

She suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me to the parking lot. 

"I told you not to talk to me in public!" She pinched me real hard .

"A-a-a-Ouch. Wait, You did?"

"URGH!!" she stomped her feet in frustration. I can hear her high heels going clik-clik-clak-clak.

I giggled at the sight of her

Suddenly, we heard people laughing.

Euphy unnie gasped. I looked at here. Why is she gasping? What's with her today?

She pushed me down. I yelped in pain. She signed me to keep quiet and hid at the back of a car. Seriously what's with her? I

"Sweatheart! Euphy~~~ I miss you so much" I heard a man. Wait. A man? A man. A MAN!!! akdgjsagdvausvduav! Unnie has a boyfriend? And Why are they meeting at SMent Parking LOt? omo! is he an Idol?

"Sweetheart, I miss you more" I heard a smooching sound. Now, what's with that sound? Is that a... omo.. kiss?

I leaned at the side of the car and crept to see a better view of them. My eyes widened in surprise. OH MY GOSHIIEE! EXO KRIS and Euphy unnie??!!!!

Omo! omo! omo!!!! I sat back at the floor, resting my back at the car. 

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. hooo. hooooo.

I leaned again at the side of the car. I saw unnie glaring at me and mouthed "be careful not to be caught" when EXO was admiring a Ferari from the other side of the lot.

I gave her an OK sign, mouthing "You've got some explaining to do"

I sat back again. So how did the both of them meet? hmmmm... maybe at school.. before debut or at a ball. woah. It would be very fairy fairy tale tale if they meet during a PRom ball. Or maybe Kris saved unnie from gangsters? or maybe Soo Man seongsaengnim became a matchmaker again? 

kekekekeke. I giggled. kekekeke. I'm in the urge of pinching someone! eeeekkk. 

Feeling the want to gain mor info, I leaned again at the car's side.  I saw EXO around her. I gigled. keke. fangirling. Suddenly  her eyes were widened --she looked shocked. She was looking at my direction but not at me. Fishy..

I was supposed to look at my back but a pair of hands gripped my arms.

Gulp.

I looked up at the person who gripped my arms... BRAIN FREEZE!!!!! Se Hun. Gulp. The handsome laconic. 

HE strongly shove me to stand up. I turn my back on him and looked at my unnie, eyeing for help. 

He turned me to face him. His eyes burning in anger while still gripping me.

I'm gonna die in this close contact. 

"Do you know what I hate the most?" his face went near me "I hate people who laughs at something not funny, people who listens to conversations and people who ......."

His face was inch away from me. My heart beat fast.

"STALKS!" He suddenly pushed me strongly.

I visioned my bones cracking at the contact of the next car at my back. Lord God, not now please. I don't want to die. I still want to see ulzzang kids calling me 'haelmoni'. I still have a lot of dream. I still want to explore the world! the entire universe and meet aliens! MY GENES!!

I heard a loud crack and felt a painful sting at my back. I got very dizzy. I hope the floor won't hit me.

 

As if on cue, I felt someone grabbed me from falling and hugged me suddenly. But before being unconscious, I could feel a liquid drops in my cheeks.