The Past

Engagement Rings and Guitar Picks

>>Se Hun's POV<<

I turned my back------walking out.

I was disgusted by the scene. 

Kai was hugging the Hee Young girl. 

I hate her. 

Why?

'Cause Krystal hates her.

I didn't know why I went that far. All I want is just to scream loudly and scare her, but when  I saw a familiar guitar pick on her necklace and our faces were an inch away I unpurposely pushed her away. 

 

I didn't know that the impact would be like that.

aisht! Just forget her!

Serves her right for being hated by Krystal!

>>Kai's POV<<

5 minute ago....

All of my hyungs texted me to meet  at the parking lot before going back to our apartment.

I was at the stairs when I heard a commotion downstairs.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could to reach the parking lot.  

I saw my Se Hun screamed the word "STALKS". I walked my way to see who the 'Stalker' is

Oopsie. maybe someone stalked him and -----

I saw Se Hun pushed the girl hard.  My curiousness drove me to go nearer.

When the girl's back nearly touched the car, her head suddenly tilted backwards. I saw a familiar scar in her neck and a guitar pick she used as a necklace.

scar. scar. scar.  Where did I saw that scar.

I heard a loud crack.

Realization hit me. 

I ran to her and caught her before she reached the cold floor.

Hee Young.. Hee Young..Don't leave me ... Not now when I finally saw you.

A tear fell from my eyes and I hugged her tightly. 

Kris-hyung told me to bring her to the hospital. I derectly obeyed him and went inside his car, carrying Hee Young. 

We reached the hospital. We directly brought her to the Emergency Room and waited at the hallway. I saw Kris trying to calm his Girlfriend --who turn out to be Hee Young's stepsister. 

"Park Hee Young-sshi's Guardian. " A nurse said.

Euphy, Kris' girlfriend stand up " I'm her sister." Euphy went inside the ER.After a few minutes she told us that Hee young is now at Room 104. 

We find the room and went inside. She is still unconcious. I sat in a chair beside her ,firmly holding her hand. I finally found you...

 

-Flashback-

"Jong in-ah! I'm really hungry. I want those siopao" Hee Young pointed a nearby sore that sells the best siopao in the town.

"Hee young, I don't have money." I told her " But if you go back to your stepdad and stepmom then you won't be hungry any more" I persuaded her.

She turned her back on me " I hate you, kai! hmp."

"aisht, arra! let's go and try to steal some siopao."

Without any warning she directly ran, grabbed 4 siopao and ran back to me again. 

"See, It's easy to steal than to go in hell" She said while munchin one of the food. She pertains 'hell as her home'

I laughed at her cuteness. After eating, O told her to say where she is beacuase I'm going to get some money at my home.

 

I went home with happy thoughts. Get the money and came back. But I didnt saw her. 

I searched for her everywhere not including her house cause I know she wont go there.

As I reached the 37th Avenue, I saw a commotion. Wanting to be updated with news and because of my curiousness, I went near the commotion area. My eyes widened in fear and shock, Hee Young was there, She was strangled by her stepmom. Her mom's nails were digging on his neck. Without any hesitations I directly  ran, pushed her mom away, grab her and ran with her back to my home. Mom was happy seeing her always. "She is kind and very generous" said my mom once.

Several days after, loansharks caught me and sold me to SMent.

 

They threatened to hurt my mom if I wont go with them.

Threatened to kill Hee young.

Threatened to kill our whole family.

 

I went with them without being updated on what's happening back at my hometown, not knowing what happened to my mom, to my brother and to Hee Young"

 

-end of Flashback-

 

The memory of her scar because of her stepmom was the only trademark I remembered about her.

I wiped the tears from my cheek.

 

 

There was a long silence. 

 

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol laughed. "haha! hyung! It's not like she will die from that!"

Xiu Min hit Chanyeol with his car keys.

"Ouch Hyung! What's da madawichoo? (What's the matter with you?)" Chanyeol said

"When the spinal cord is hit hardly it may 'cause paralysis! pabo!" Xiu Min said.

I smiled at Chanyeol's ignorance and shouted "pabo!"

Chanyeol pouted "yah! "

 

 

 

 

I smiled at Chanyeol and looked back at Hee Young's face again. I finally found you my Hee Younggggiiieee....

 

 

keke :) is my story good enough to satisfy you?