The Spoiled Brat

Brat with Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: there's a little harassment at the latter part. But I wrote it using my imagination (I don't even know if it is believable. XD) Enjoy... 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Wheein started in her new job. It was so different from her previous and it also gives her a lot of headaches. Specially, the one she has been guarding is a stubborn, easy-going, party girl brat! She hates the fact that she has always follow the other girl, wherever she was. Even inside the comfort room. It would be nothing, they are both women, anyways. But the way the older looks at her through the mirror, the way she grins whenever their eyes met, the way she sees her cheeks flash red every time those happened. She doesn’t like it.

“Come on, Officer Jung! I obeyed you for days! I did what you want me to do. I wake up early, I go to my office every day, I go with your so-called training every morning. Please… that’s a Sunday. Sanduel always have special events every Sunday night! I should be there” Byul whines to her bodyguard. She just received a text from Seulgi that she will be expecting her on Sunday.

The police officer who’s standing just feet away from Byul frowns. This spoiled brat being in a bar sounds a very bad idea for her. To be true to herself, she doesn’t enjoy being surrounded by people. She doesn’t like to start a conversation with strangers.

The brown-haired girl internally checks her schedule. Here day off will be on a Wednesday. If she lets her go this coming Sunday, she still has Monday to help her with hang over. Or better yet, she will not let her drink that much. “Fine. But as your bodyguard, I have to go with you” she firmly said. She still maintains her professional behavior with Byul. Though honestly speaking, she thinks that the other girl is not as bad as she imagined.

The young businesswoman almost jump on her swivel chair as her bodyguard speaks. “You are not as bad as I imagined” she blurted as she took her phone to send a reply to her friends. Smiling at her phone.

Funny, they are thinking of the same thing for each other

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

Sunday night.

Dressed in her usual night out clothes, a plain dark blue shirt paired with fitted black jeans. Finishing off with white shoes and a coat of her favorite brand. She took her cap on her closet before sending a wink on her mirror. “I look good with this simple attire, I know” she laughed on her own, walking down the living room.

The blonde-haired girl looked her bodyguard in disgust after seeing her in her usual skinny jeans and a white polo shirt tacked in. “Ahmm… you know what, Officer Jung, its either you change your clothes, or you are not going with me” Byul raised an eyebrow and scratched her not so itchy nape. Upholding her unpleased expression.

“Ms. Moon, there is no way I am going to change my clothes. I must remain decent so no one will even try to do something to you. Of all the things, I have to pro—” she was interrupted by a hushed by now, irritated taller girl.

“Shss! Okay! When are you going to stop bringing those, every time I asked you something?” she started. “Officer Jung, there is no way either that I am going to let you come with me in that outfit” she received a sharp look after she pointed her index finger on her bodyguard, hand moving up and down. “I don’t mean any offense… ahhh… maybe I did. But we are going on one of the famous bars. Owned by one of my closest friends. I can tell that you don’t do partying. And I do! Plus, what do you think they would say if the daughter of the CEO of the Moon Marketings has a bodyguard… well, unpleasing bodyguard?” voice in a higher pitch, testing how will the officer react. Seeing a conflicted younger woman, the blonde took her hand and tug her towards her room

Still confused, the bodyguard tried to stop their track but still ended up inside her boss’s bedroom. “Wait, Ms. Moon. I don’t think it would be appropriate if I am inside yo—” for the second time tonight, Wheein was cut off by the older. She hates it the most.

“Here! Wear these!” shoving another set of jogger pants and coat. With a slightly loose black shirt. “I’ll wait for you outside. Please, don’t be stubborn and wear those. I’m not going with you if you don’t” she finished. Pulling the door close

Before she totally walked off, a soft voice reached her “Yes, Miss” Byul smiled realizing her bodyguard is still opposed to the whole idea

Minutes has passed and Wheein went down the living room. The young businesswoman was sitting on the big couch, laughing on her phone. The police officer cleared , seeking for the taller girl’s attention. As their eyes met, the blonde stood up. Putting her phone in her pocket. “I’m sorry. It was very rare of me to wear these kinds of clothes. It looks and smells so expensive. I was so careful while wearing it. So, it took me lo—” the younger was about to snapped to her boss because the other has been preventing her to finish her last sentence.

But this time, she blushes on the compliment, “No, it… it looks good on you. Great actually. You… you should dress like that more often” the older girl whispered the last part as she feels her own ears numb out of shyness. “We have to go. They started the party without me, already. They are almost wasted. We have to go, Officer Jung” as if a habit, she took the hand of the smaller girl and walk towards the garage.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

“Moonstar!” Sandeul shouted. Hanging his hand on the girl’s shoulder. He looks very drunk. Well, that a usual sight for her. “Remember the hot, super model who’s dying to meet you? Chanmi? She’s here. She has been waiting for you. I texted her that you are coming tonight and as fast as lightning, she’s here” her guy best friend told her with a laugh, in an undertone. But loud enough to hear even with the blasting music inside the bar.

She was left alone as Wheein was parking the car. Which was so hard for her with the fact that the parking area is so full. “Really? Where is she?” she chuckles. This is what she has been expecting. Girls, girls, girls. She missed it because she has been so obedient to her bodyguard. She grimaced with the thought. Speaking of which, “Wait, I am with my bodyguard. I have to at least tell her where I am, or she’ll go and take me home” she shakes her head remembering that happened many times.

Sandeul laughed on her statement, and as soon as he gathered his thoughts, he questioned, “Hold on! She? As in a girl? Your bodyguard is a girl?” face full of disbeliefs. They haven’t been hanging ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter