Flashback 3

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback ~

Lee Ji Eun's POV

That day Min Yoon Gi and I had just finished our project and presentation. We did a great job and eventually got an extremely high mark and also a lot of compliments from our teacher. Guess, this was the benefit to be paired with a genius.

During break time I brought a can of coffee and passed it to Min Yoon Gi. I choose coffee because he just seemed to be the type to like coffee. So I just went with it. 

"What is this?" He frowned. 

"A drink. Take it, it's my treat!" I squeezed a smile from my cheek. 

"For?"

"For helping me in the project." I said genuinely.

"I never help you. We did it together."

I was touched for a second that he actually acknowledged my work. 

"And for saving me that day, you know.." 

"It wasn't a big deal."

"Whatever. C'mon, just take it. Treat it as a partner gift?" I shoved the drink in front of his face. 

He sighed and took the drink. I grinned, leaving him speechless. 

After the project we barely got to talk anymore. Finishing our project means we don't have to meet up after school again, so I don't see him that much except in the classroom.We still greeted each other and sometimes even had a few conversations, but that's all. Honestly I missed spending time with him, just the two of us. But of course I couldn't tell him that. 

******

I found out that Min Yoon Gi likes to spend his break time at the rooftop. So one day I followed him there because I was curious. I found him sitting on the floor writing something that I assume must be music notes or lyrics. Papers scattered around him. He was in his own world that he didn't even notice my presence.

I was still debating whether I should approach him or not when suddenly I heard him rapping with his deep and raspy voice and I was totally mesmerized. I decided to go against the idea of approaching him, because I wanted to hear his rap a little longer. I assumed he would be uncomfortable to do it if I joined him. So I decided to make myself comfortable and sat on the floor behind the wall so he couldn't see me. I leaned on the wall as I closed my eyes and enjoy his little performance. I really loved his voice.

After that day it became a continuous habbit for me to follow him to the rooftop and watched him doing his thing. I felt like a stalker, but I couldn't help it.

At some point he finally noticed me and decided to invite me to join him. I was embarrassed of being caught, but he never mentioned it, so I'm grateful. 

He showed me some of his work, and honestly he was very good at making music. Too good. That's the reason why I haven't told him that I also like making music. Because I felt like I wasn't as good  and as talented as him.

I usually only sat with him, reading books or something while he's making his music. I was so happy just by sitting with him.

It was strange that I like spending time with him, considering our clash in personality. But I did.

If people asked me what's my feeling about him, I honestly don't know. It was just when he was near me, my heart flutter for the entire day and I longed for him when he was not around. I never experienced this kind of feeling so I didn't know what to make of it. But I didn't really care though. Because right here right now, was the most beautiful moment in my life. 

******

It was Friday afternoon, during the break time. I was on my way to meet Min Yoon Gi at the rooftop when I noticed a group of girls following me. I didn't give it much thought at first so I just continued on my way. 

When I opened the door to the rooftop I saw that Min Yoon Gi hasn't come yet, so I decided to wait for him. But suddenly one of the girls who followed me pulled my hair and pushed me to the wall. 

I screamed in terror. "What the hell.." I involuntary cursed. I scanned them one by one, there are three of them. The one in the middle with short hair  that looked like the leader, and there's the tall one and the bulky one. What a perfect combination, I thought to myself. 

I glared at them, pissed off at getting my hair pulled for no reason. 

"Don't give me that look !!!" She raised her right hand and slapped me hard on my cheek, turning it into a painful reddish color. I hissed in pain and glared at them. Since when my name was changed into . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter