Just Once

You're My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun's POV

"Tell me, where are we going?" I asked Jungkook for the third time. He's currently driving beside me.

"Just wait and see, noona." Jungkook answered without turning his gaze from the road. 

I huffed at his unwillingness to tell me. 

This evening Jungkook were spending time at my studio like usual. He was surprised when he first saw the bruises on my face. I didn't know how many times I have to repeat that stupid story, but I couldn't brush him off when he looked like he was ready to punch someone. 

When he finally calm down, he showed me the final product of 'Nagging', and I was very satisfied with the outcome. This song will be a surprise track after I release my debut music video. 

It wasn't until 6 pm when he suddenly bugging me to go out with him. He said that I spends too much time in my studio and I needed some fresh air. Well, he wasn't wrong, but still, I wasn't eager to leave my studio.

In the end he succeeded to convince me by saying that his birthday is coming soon, but he won't be here during that time due to his tour. So he begged me to consider it as his early birthday present.

How could I say no to that? During the times that we spend together, we became close, and I consider him like my own brother. Besides, he was very cute when he asked me. 

I would still get him a birthday present though, but for now I'll just follow along. He's still young and I know how stressful a tour can be, so I hope that he could have as much fun and if I could help him with that, so be it. 

Finally we arrived in front of an amusement park. I questioned him why we were here and he told me that he really wanted to play at amusement park. Well, I knew from BTS's variety show that Jungkook really loves rides and amusement park, I just never guess that he would take me to one. 

I looked around, but strangely it was empty, and there's nobody there except the amusement park's staff. 

"Why there's nobody here? Is it close?" I asked Jungkook as soon as we stepped out from the car. 

He scratched his head. "Well, I kind of rent the whole place."

I choked out of nowhere, too surprised at his answer. He immediately came to my rescue and patted my back.

"Gwenchana?" He asked. 

"Yah, why the hell did you do that?" I managed to say after composing myself. 

"I really wanted to play here without having to worry about fans. Just like an ordinary person."

"Sure, because it's normal for an ordinary person to rent a whole amusement park." I said sarcastically. "Yah, don't you think it's too much? How much money did you spend?" I started scolding him.

"Not as much as you think." He shrugged his shoulders. "I filmed BTS Run here with my members, once. So I kind of knew the owner. Besides he's a fan of Bangtan, so he's more than eager to let me rent this place with a huge discount."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. Let's just go then."

He smiled brightly and then took my hand in his and dragging me with him. I have to admit that it was nice. It's been a long time since I last visit an amusement park, and honestly I'm also a big fan of rides and adrenalin rush. Something that people won't usually guess from me. 

"Let's go for a roller coaster." I grinned at him

"Nice choice." He grinned back. 

******

We just finished riding the roller coaster and gyro drop. It was very fun. 

He thought I would be scared, but of course I prove him wrong. I'm never scared of these thing or even a ghost. I'm more scared with a real thing like serial killer or something. 

Surprisingly Jungkook think the same way as me. We match perfectly in this kind of thing, that's why it was fun. I knew that it would be disastrous if it's Yoon Gi instead, because he was afraid of this kind of thing. I probably would kill him from too much adrenaline rush. 

"That was so fun." I said as we hold hand and swing it front and back. 

"I have to admit that you're braver than all of my hyungs, noona."

"Of course. What's to be afraid of?" I grinned at him. 

"Do you want to take a rest first?" He was smiling at me while fixing my hair. 

"No, we're  just getting started! Let's go over there!" I pointed at another ride while I was pulling him. I heard him chuckle. 

******

"Aren't you tired?" I asked Jungkook who's still looking fine and not tired at all after trying out almost every rides and activities here. 

"No.." He's also carrying me on his back. He was so persistent to give me piggyback ride when he saw how exhausted I am. I really have to work on improving my stamina. I didn't get to exercise a lot ever since I started working in Bighit, and spends most of my times in the studio. 

It's already 10 pm and we only eat some snacks earlier, so we're super hungry right now. We decided to go to the restaurant and apparently Jungkook already reserved a table for us. 

"You can put me down now." I don't want him to get super tired. He put me down and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"Thank you for today, Kookie." I looked up at him. 

He smiled, showing his bunny teeth. "Anything for my noona."

We reached the restaurant and the waitress immediately lead us into the private room even though there's nobody else in the restaurant. But I guess it was given, considering his status as a celebrity. 

We ordered right away when we got to the room and waited. It was a simply decorated. But they have karaoke machine in the room, so it's quite interesting. 

"Do you want some?" Jungkook offered while pouring some wine on his glass. I nodded, and he poured some for me too. 

"You shouldn't drink too much. Remember, you have a schedule tomorrow." I warned him.

"Yes ma'am." He saluted at me and chuckled. 

The food arrived and we immediately dig in. We were so hungry that we ate everything in just 30 minutes. 

"Ahh.. I'm so full." I said while rubbing my still flat tummy. 

He chuckled but didn't say anything. I noticed a slight change in his demeanor. He seemed a little nervous.

"Noona."

"Hmm?"

"The thing is.." He scratched his neck, obviously due to nervousness. I stared at him, urged him to continue. 

"The thing what?"

He coughed to clear his throat. "I made a song for you." He finally blurted out. 

Okay, I didn't expect that.

"Ohh.. Wow.. Really?" 

"Yes."

Is that the reason he spent so much time in his studio, lately?

Without waiting for my answer he stood up and took off a flashdisk from his pocket and insert it into the karaoke machine. Is he really going to sing it now, out of nowhere? 

Of course he was. A melody was played in the background. To my surprise, it sounds like a ballad song. I was expecting it to be a cute and witty song, turned out it's not. 

Jungkook was holding a mic now and staring at me with such an intensity that made me feel a little uneasy.

He started singing. 

Come Into My Heart

Even after time passes, you are still beautiful
In my eyes, you are still like a child

Without knowing, you already in my heart
Your appearance keep blocking my sight
I know your bright smile is tears, I know it
You can lean on me

You are coming to my heart and touching my heart
Knocking on my heart and inspiring warmth in my heart

I am staying right here right now
I am looking at you by your side
My trembling heart is telling me
You are the one, you are the one

You're the reason that I came to learn about this kind of love
The love that my heart taught me, the person that I was looking for
I didn't even know your name
But you became someone who made me tremble, my love

You are coming to my heart and touching my heart
Knocking on my heart and inspiring warmth in my heart

I am staying right here right now
I am looking at you by your side
My trembling heart is telling me
You are the one, you are the one

I still froze in my seat even after Jungkook finished his song. Why did he sang something like that to me? Is it really what I think it is? 

He took a hesitant steps, but eventually sat in front of me. 

"Noona."

"Yes?"

"I like you."

The confession came so quickly and suddenly, that it caught me off guard. My eyes widen in surprise and I amost let out a gasp, though I tried to control myself, since I thought i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter