C5 High School Drama and Middle School Crushes Pt 2

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something in Chaeyoung made her feel queasy, when Dahyun had just straight up ignored her or had no clue that Chaeyoung was sitting at their usual spot drinking her milkshake.

 

Either way, she didn’t like it. So, she texted her friend whom she was given regularly, love advice, to come to the diner quick because the only person who knew about her crush was Sana (maybe Tzuyu knew but Chaeyoung didn't want speculate that as it was embarrassing to her).

 

Sana had came about maybe ten minutes later, she wore her pj’s, mismatched socks and her makeup was smudged.

 

Chaeyoung stifled a giggle. ”I thought I told you not to draw any attention to yourself because you know who is here.”

 

Sana grumbled and rubbed her eyes, a wet tissue clung to her face. ”Your text woke me up and I was in a rush.”

 

”Have you been crying?”

 

The older one shook her head, ”No, I was at Mina’s house with her and Momo. She was weeping all day so we had to keep her mind off Nayeon and then she kicked us out of Mina’s room because Hyebin sent her a text. So I went home and took a nap.”

 

”Oh, well, there’s a tissue on your face in case you haven’t noticed.” Sana grimaced tossed it off to the side, grabbing a napkin to wipe her face.

 

Chaeyoung's eyes drifted off to the table where the person she liked was, frowning as the girl touched her crush’s hand. Sana turned around to see what her friend was looking at and her lips pursed.  ”Earth to Chaengie!” Her head whirled back to Sana. ”That’s your crush?  You like Jung Yerin and it happens to be that Dahyun is hanging out with her.”

 

Chaeyoung cringed and awkwardly shook her head. 

 

”But-OH.” Sana pointed to Dahyun and Chaeyoung. ”So, then-” Chaeyoung put a finger to her lips. ”Not so loud!”

 

”-you like Dubu.”, she finished in a low voice. She nodded. Dahyun had suddenly stood up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter