C2 Three Clueless Children and Six New Friends

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The garage doors of the warehouse opened with a creak. Quickly, I.N. and her gang raised their guns at the door, wondering who could've found their hiding spot. They have already committed a few vandalisms and drug dealings. The police?

 

Nope. Just three clueless children.

 

All three's eyes widened, and Dahyun gripped the arms of her friends tightly, shoving them behind her.

 

They all put their hands up, palms facing the gang, showing mercy. 

 

I.N. motions them to set the guns down. ”Sweat, Big Bird, lock the doors. 6462 get your laptop out.” She pointed to the adolescents standing in front of her, frightened and a bit shocked.

 

"And you three, have some explaining to do.” She gestured towards the chairs for them to sit down. 

 

I.N. chuckled, which made Dahyun and Chaeyoung shiver. "I see, that you have found my crew and I.," she said, placing her feel lt over the coffee table in front of them. It made Jeongyeon cringe very hard. 

 

"But, I wanna know, how did a couple of five-year-olds find me?", I.N. leaned forward and grinned. She grabbed something shiny from the inside of her leather jacket. "Tell me."

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes when the girl next to I.N. whispered something in her ear, and I.N. put the pocket knife back into her jacket. 

 

"So?" I.N. started, eyebrows raised. 

 

The Taiwanese girl said something that made them all shocked, "Don’t try to pull a stunt on us. Touch my friends, and I’ll kill you.” Tzuyu leaned into the chair.

 

I.N. laughed loudly, smoothing out her jacket, she replied, ”Oh? With a snap of my fingers and I can kick your out. How old are you by the way?”

 

She shrugged, not wanting to answer her question. Chaeyoung pulled on her sleeve, starting to regret the decision to leave home. ”Tzuyu, what are you doing.”

 

”Just follow my lead.”, Tzuyu whispered.

 

”Sorry, but you guys seem too young to join a gang. The age restriction is 13 and up.”, the boss said. ”Big Bird will you guys out. Go back home.”

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung started panicking. What if Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went home and we're sent straight to America? Now she would never see them ever again.

 

Suddenly, Tzuyu reached for something behind her and pulled out an archery bow and one sharp metal arrow. ”Not so fast, I didn’t take that many risks and sleep in the streets for almost two weeks to find you, just to be refused. I heard your gang was accepting Runaways.”

 

The Taiwanese girl aimed the arrow at I.N. ”I am a ten-time champion of the Youth Archery Tournaments, and I won’t miss it.”

 

I.N. nodded slowly, ”Ok, ok, just put it down, and we’ll talk. I'll ask you a few questions, and I will agree to that deal.”

 

Dahyun gestured for Tzuyu to put the weapon down, unexpectedly feeling more confident. ”Sounds reasonable.”

 

”I’m sorry, but can you please take your dirty shoes off the coffee table?! It bothers me.”, Jeongyeon yelled, pushing her feet so she could scrub it down with disinfectant wipes. 

 

”Oh, sorry.”

 

Sana giggled quietly to Momo and Mina, ”That tall girl with the tan skin is cute, isn’t she?” Momo smiled and wiggled her eyebrows while Mina rolled her eyes.

 

 The quiet girl decided not to put her friend down and thought, ’Yeah, because threatening to kill I.N. was cute.’

 

”Ok, great. Everyone, have a seat, start from the beginning and tell us, how did you find our hideout?”

 

Tzuyu began with the story. ”I heard a bunch of High School students from Yongsan, talking about the unpleasant graffiti right outside their school.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter