C1 The Story Begins

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet IX, the anonymous gang that rules the North West Side of South Korea, Seoul. The gang, notorious for its drug trafficking, conning, and most of all, the killings of their rivals, had a secret. 

 

What, you didn't know was that the masterminds behind the gang were just regular but not so average high school students.

 

Let's get to know their backstories.

 

Im Nayeon, also known as I.N. (no not I.N from stray kids, although we'll see him later in the story) the crime boss, both her innocent parents had been murdered, after getting involved in a gang war between the West and South. After the death of her parents, at the age of 8, she sent into the foster care system. After being adopted only a year later into a wealthy family, she met Park Jihyo and Yoo Jeongyeon in Primary School. Then, they had started a very well known but unknown gang, in the hope of taking revenge on the gang that had killed her late parents.

 

Now we have our two seconds in command. Of course, Nayeon's best friends, Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

 

"Jeongyeon, don't.", Jihyo told her. She sent a glare at Nayeon, who sat on the bench, offering them a position.

 

"Oh, come on, Jeongie. You have the bills to pay. Soojin wants to go to college. I know that it seems crazy, but you're only 14. You have all this pressure on you're back.", Nayeon replied sighing.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon, aka (her gangster name) Big Bird, her sister, Seungyeon, has cancer. Her other sister had five part-time jobs. But the thing was that they were just young orphans.

 

"You're right, Nayeon. She's only 14! Joining a gang at 14 when you have plenty of opportunities in the future? It could ruin your ing life, and I'm sorry that I'm swearing but, you know it's true.", Jihyo replied, grabbing Jeongyeon's hand to leave. Walking away, the second oldest just couldn't help but feel something. Regret, regret, for in the future that Seungyeon may never get better if she couldn't pay the bills and that her smart, hard-working sister would never get into a college. 

 

She let go of Jihyo's hand and ran back to Nayeon for a hug. 

 

"I'll do it."

 

Jihyo rotated, eyes wide. "Y-you're gonna join?" 

 

To help her older sister get into college and pay for her other sister's hospital bills, she accepted Nayeon's request to help her make the gang. She was the second member.

 

Park Jihyo, Train Wreck, was hesitant at first to join their starting gang. Actually, she very much disagreed to start a gang with them. After all, they were only thirteen years old. Her dad was abusive and her mother had abandoned her when she was five. 

 

So when they finally convinced her to join, Jihyo packed all of her stuff and left her father. She would stay at Nayeon's house for years until she moved into the house next to her. 

 

The J-line were close. Very close, they were best friends since the first day ever of school. Hirai Momo, became a street fighter when she was 12 years old after being tossed out on the street by her own uncle. He didn't want to raise her. 

 

She needed money but didn't want to rely on her friends. All the job interviews she went to had ended up in poor result. Besides, what place would hire an inexperienced kid? So, Momo was scouted by Jihyo after her twentieth fight. Momo was their fourth member.

 

They were walking through the halls of their middle school building. They went to the little mart next to the school to get some essentials because of the amount of money Momo earned from her job.

 

Though, what kind of jobs were Momo doing that earned her hundreds of dollars a day? 

 

So Sana and Mina asked her what place she worked at. ”Momo, where did you get all this money from?”

 

”My job?”

 

Mina rolled her eyes and they stopped at the schoolyard. Sana sat down on the shady area of the grass.

 

”No, you idiot. Where do you work?”, Sana laughed at her, running her fingers through the dry grass. 

 

”I-I work at a burger king?”

 

Mina scoffed unconvinced, ”Oh, please. Momo tell us.”

 

Sana gasped and covered with her hands, her upper body jerked up. ”Are you a stripper?"

 

Mina’s eyes widened. ”So that’s where you got all this money!”

 

To their surprised Momo burst out laughing. Her dorky giggles made them extremely confused.

 

”No! I would never do that! I’m in a gang.”

 

After Mina found out that one of her best friends was in a gang and was living on the streets she was furious. Albeit, she was more anxious than outraged. 

 

"Are you kidding me? You could've asked us for help.", she chatised, throwing the bag full of toothpaste, toothbrushes and clothes at Momo. Which she caught.

 

"What? You think y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter